A Reality Ravings Reader sent this hilarious drinking game in for So You Think You Can Dance.
A big thank you.
- Someone talks about a “˜journey’
- A dancer says “Dancing is my life” or “This means everything to me”
- A judge says “That is what this show is all about”
- Courtney gives a look like Jack Nicholson from The Shining
Ho, Gimli,see here, I have injured my bow finger! Alas, many orcs shall survive this night that should not.
- You see Henry and think you’ve accidentally switched over to Ricky Martin: Live in Rio
- Jason says he wants to see a man to dance like a man.
- Bonnie gushes with some meaningless platitute reminiscent of Marcia on Idol.
- Have a whole drink if Matt Lee ever appears without a hat.
- You get a mental picture of Bonnie Lythgoe dancing with US version judge, husband Nigel Lythgoe, and it sends a shudder down your spine
- The contestants annoyingly mime holding a phone to their ear when the number to call to save them comes up.
- Someone gets eliminated and the judges announce in a grave and accusing tone that “Australia, this is what happens if you don’t vote for your favourite dancer!”, as though it’s our fault two people got eliminated and, if only enough people had voted, they wouldn’t have eliminated anyone.
Australia, this is why you MUST keep voting for your favourite dancer!!
Take a sip or so if you have to view Natalie:
- accidentally pulling her evil izzy face when she is actually meant to be smiling;
- having hair so chunky you could carve it hugging teary strangers;
- skol the day that rogue traders are the live Monday night entertainment
Any other suggestions welcome! Oh, and drink responsibly. Anyway, enjoy, and farewell to Khaly and Courtney!
It’s not lyrical jazz, it’s hip hop jazz!