Baby Boomer’s Now Taking Over Big Brother
Baby boomers who previously who have not been on reality tv shows, except as judges, will now have a inmate in the Gold Coast compound for this years Big Brother.
Terri the 52 year old grandmother was the first contestant revealed on Channel Ten So You Think You Can Dance last night
Apparently she has controversial views on immigration and is a Pauline Hanson fan. Great so now Pauline whose infamy was shown to have run out of puff after her unsuccessful tilt at the Senate last election will again gain notoriety again with a new Gen Y audience.
Clearly Terri is not going to be a rocket scientist, but it should make the house a bit more diverse and interesting.
However I have some tips for her going into the house as she will be the oldest one there to try to ensure some longevity.
1. Don’t get drunk this behaviour from a 22 year old is vaguely amusing, on a 52 year old it will just look hideously messy, and voters will turn against you.
2. Do not start talking about your sex life, as it will just make audience queasy. Wrong I know but that is the reality of it. Leave the sex and over 50 year olds to Germaine Greer.
3. Don’t strike up a romance with a 25 year old in house.
4. Don’t clean up after the little blighters you are not their mother make them stand on their own two feet.
5. Avoid any topic you may have heard on the Alan Jones morning show, none of them watch Big Brother nor do they vote.
Also rumour has it that uber dickhead Corey Worthington is going to enter the BB compound. Why they are giving anymore airtime to this unattractive, non charismatice idiot is beyond me.
The media whinge about him, however they created the myth of him. However if Terri can see some of the home grown Aussie speciman we have developed in the country maybe she will see that by importing some people from overseas is not such a bad thing.