So You Think You Can Dance Australia – Melbourne and Adelaide Auditions.
If you don’t have a viral marketing campaign out at the moment you are just not hip. Here is the one doing the rounds for So You Think You Can Dance Australia. It was filmed in a Pitt street food hall in Sydney.
Just a few thoughts on tonight’s episode of So You Think You Can Dance Australia:
- If you are going to have Wade Robson uber choreographer on the show, why not give him more than two minutes of screentime?
- Does Bonnie have a collection of fluro coloured leather jacket? And in Adelaide she dressed like Mutton Spice. Can they import Hele Mirren’s stylist please.
- Can Jason Gilkison be permanently on the judging panel? Or because he is such a good choreographer does it make more sense for him to take on that role?
- My theory that average people from other states should go to the smaller cities to audition was again proven when the only person in Adelaide to get a ticket straight to the top 100 was from Melbourne.
- Should Jason Coleman had to have absented himself from the judging panel in Melbourne as some of the people who were auditioning may have been students from his school Ministry of Dance?
- If they are going to pretend to have a day 1 and day 2 of auditions, at least get the continuity right. One minute Natalie was greeting people after choreography in black and the next she was in a cream top. This also occurred with the judges outfits.
- Was it ever worked out last year what it meant on Matt Lee’s cap I heart VZ?
The auditions are now over, and the quality of dancers does indeed live up to the hype of being better than last year. Next the top 100 and by next Wednesday we will have our top 20 dancers.