The Biggest Loser Couples – The First Weigh In
Did anyone else think there was some reality TV manipulation going on with the order the couples had to weigh in? It was very suspicioius as if they already knew each of the couples weight. Every couple getting weighed beat the previous people to take the top spot.
Also the final couple to weigh in Bob and Tiffany had the biggest weight loss with a combined total of 19.5kg and they crowned Bob the biggest loser of the week.
Holly and Mel, and Ramses and Tania will be fighting it out to try and avoid elimination. Hopefully Holly and Mel will be the ones eliminated.
The full list from the weigh in:
- Ben and Sean lost 14.6 kg this was calculated at 5.11% of their combined body weight,
- Amanda and Stewart lost 16.4 kgs therefore 5.35% of their body weight,
- Meaghan and Julie lost 12.7kg therefore 5.45% of their body weight,
- Cameron and Sammy lost 15.5kg this was a 5.48% of their body weight,
- Teresa and Sharif lost 17.7kgs which was 6.03% of their body weight,
- Holly and Mel lost 9.8 kg which was 4.66% of their body weight,
- Nathan and Andrew lost 18kg this was 6.22% of their body weight (these guy’s cockiness is starting to get on my nerves)
- Jeda and Jodie lost 12.4kg, but they were able to add 3kg (which was given to them by Nathan and Andrew) to take them to 15.4kg therefore they had lost 6.76% of their bodyweight,
- Ramses and Tania lost 12.3kg which was only 4.5% of their bodyweight. I was surprised at the smallness of her loss at only 4.2 kg. Maybe she has been eating to many of those eggs,
- Bob and Tiffany – 19.5kgs – 6.93% now in first place. Bob lost 12.8kg he is this weeks Biggest Loser.
Is there a weekly prize or is the title just for the kudos of it?