So You Think You Can Dance – And Now There Are 6

So Kat and BJ’s Godfather Foxtrot was voted the favourite routine of last night, but both of them landed in the bottom two. I won’t hypothesise why that is so,  as I would just be talking crap.

However speaking of bullshit, I read today  the rumour ciruclating that Kat and BJ revived their romance after working intensively together last week.  The crotch in the face manouvre must have done the trick. For those who don’t know BJ and Kat went out for 18 months. To be honest I think their reconciliation could be bollocks as well.

Just an aside did anyone understand what Nacho Pop was saying when he was telling us about his Road Trip. What is the point of the roadtrip? As a way for the producers to avoid having to give him any routines to choreograph?

Bottom two girls were unsurprisingly Kat and Gianne, and bottom two boys Timomatic and BJ.

Gianne was eliminated, as was Timomatic. It was pretty much expected.

Natalie spruiked Timomatic’s singing voice. Future Idol contestant? Tim was the best hip hop dancer in the two season’s of SYTYCDA.

New partnerships:

• Talia and BJ,
  • Ben and Amy,
  • Charlie and Kat.

It was good to hear NapTab otherwise known as Napolean and Tabitha from the US version of SYTYCD will be choreographing a routine this week. Cool.

1 notmensa { 03.30.09 at 9:38 pm }

Thanks for the quick recap!!

The comp feels so, oh I don’t know, real now that we’re without the clunky one. It was, however, an amazing two nights! Awesome. Can’t wait for the finale!!!

2 Reality Raver { 03.30.09 at 11:00 pm }

Last night was fantastic sans the two group dancers. The all girl dance was demeaning. The finale should rock.

3 bella vita { 03.31.09 at 12:52 am }

I am still considering whether Nacho Pop’s accent is real or not…I think I can almost do a better american accent than he does! Another waste of space!

Yes tonight’s results were not surprising…though I would have preferred Kat to go..she really did not dance well at all.
BJ seems to think he has this in the bag, hopefully he’ll go next week,..but he may have got lucky with having Talia.

No mention of Logie nominations tonight..i’m assumin this episode was taped yesterday?

4 notmensa { 03.31.09 at 5:54 pm }

I think Gianne’s return gave Kat a week’s grace. My guess is that Kat & BJ will go next week.

5 Anonymous { 04.02.09 at 2:46 am }

I don’t know if you know this or not, because it is seriously the worst-kept secret in the dance world here in Aus at the moment…

Mia Michaels is coming to Australia! And will be choreographing on SYTYCD Australia very soon. I can’t prove it for you, you’ll just have to trust me. :)

6 Reality Raver { 04.02.09 at 9:35 am }

Bella Vita -I think Nacho’s accent his is take on a home boy one.
Anon – Re Mia Michaels I think I just passed out in pleasure. I hope Talia and Ben get choreographed by her.