Masterchef – Michelle’s thoughts on the competition
I’m a bit late on this, but Michelle Darlington has given her exit interview to Who, and it contains a few interesting nuggets.
- was surprised to be going home, given how poorly prepared Kate’s dish was
- alludes to having “gotten up George’s nose” and wonders whether that influenced the judges’ decision (of course it didn’t! The decision was based on the worst dish! That’s why they needed to interview the chefs after tasting the dishes!)
- believes that the producers are exercising influence over the judges decisions (so she’s not entirely naive when it comes to reality TV, unlike Josh)
- is currently doing some work experience in local restaurants, and is being mentored by Tom Kime
- thinks the winner will be either Sam or Justine. Justine? Who? Take note, editors – you don’t want to finish up with a winner nobody’s seen now, do you?