MasterChef Australia – Sarah Wilson Denies Romance With Curtis Stone

sarah wilson

Host of MasterChef Australia,  Sarah Wilson has told TV Week there was a spark between her and celeb chef Curtis Stone but they are not dating.

“He’s gorgeous,” she said. ” I enjoy his company because we’ve actually got a lot in common.”

But she says distance is too huge a hurdle for the pair to overcome.

“It’s just not logistically possible. He lives in  LA and we’re not dating for those obvious reasons.” However when asked if she would consider a move to Hollywood she responded “Who knows?”

1 Wurstsemmel { 07.06.09 at 3:22 pm }

I’d go. Not that I’m particular into Curtis Stone but given her limited role in Masterchef and the magazine column which isn’t really rivetting, there’s not a lot to lose.

2 Anonymous { 07.06.09 at 7:28 pm }

It seems like every second day there’s some beatup about a Masterchef romance in the tabloids! lol

3 sourkraut { 07.06.09 at 7:30 pm }

Wurstsemmel
You are right again. ALL major acting talent ends up in Hollywood, that’s why all truly great movies come from there. Mwaahahahahah!!!!!!!!!! Like Lord of the Rings, oh dear that was in NZ. Ah yes George Clooney cast as Gandulph , THE MIND BOGGLES

4 TDK { 07.06.09 at 8:24 pm }

where’s today’s open post?

5 Reality Raver { 07.06.09 at 8:57 pm }

TDK and everyone big apologies time ran away from me, and I forgot to put the open post up – now up

6 HOSS { 07.07.09 at 2:19 pm }

if i was Curtis I would give up LA for her, she is too good for him

7 Jamster { 07.07.09 at 2:28 pm }

Sarah Wilson is G-O-R-G-E-O-U-S and can come and live with me in Toodogs NT. Its a good life Sarah. Who is Curtis Stone anyway.

8 LsW { 07.20.09 at 12:47 pm }

i agree with HOSS, curtis should give up LA for her. At least AUS is also his home as well as LA, where as if sarah moved to the US it would be a completely different life, too different from australia. Sarah Wilson is the hottest and nicest chick out there, curtis would be an absolute idiot to let her go for a stupid cooking show in america!