OPEN POST: MasterChef – The Pressure Test

Oops sorry guys, Monday’s are crazy for me and I totally forgot here is your belated open post to chat about the elimination.

1 Anon { 07.06.09 at 9:01 pm }

Sam has finally being eliminated

2 Wurstsemmel { 07.06.09 at 9:31 pm }

I thought Matt was going to burst into tears

3 Anonymous { 07.06.09 at 9:42 pm }

FINALLY!

4 abc { 07.06.09 at 10:33 pm }

I was craving macaroons – that is, until I saw Andre and Sam’s ghastly creations.

5 :)master chef:) { 07.06.09 at 10:45 pm }

I cant believe Sam has been eliminated!!!!! he made one of the best desserts last night, its because he was with chris for the pairs.Chris didnt cook the fish and took them to the bottom 4!! then sam got eliminated. its quite clear that Chris under cooks stuff when he is under pressure! In one of the earlier weeks he served up some chicken to the judges and none of them ate it because it was RAW!Chris is clearly hopeless. a twelve year old could cook some chicken. >:(

6 sourkraut { 07.06.09 at 11:21 pm }

y,y,y,y,y,y,ydo i bother watching shows i know are going to give me the craps? i must have a morbid masochistic manic mania for so -called reality shows, and i should know better after watching ALL the survivor seriess and getting taken in by all the annoying twists and turns resulting in my various heroes getting the arse. As J A(nal) Probst said ” this has got to be the dumbest thing I’ve ever seen” or, In the words of (ITWO for future ref) Mandrake T. M. , “All is not as it seems”. In fact ITWO R. V. Winkle “life is a series of rude awakenings” or as Pandora would have said “life is full of little surprises”
And then the contest began
The Almighty P…. ITWO Rambo J. “Weren’t you expecting me”?
Geo encourages Sam… ITWO M. Antoinette “in times of crisis its utterly vital not to lose your head”
Wot to build? When in doubt sacre merde go for frog grub (how come no SNAILS yet?) On comes monsewer slumber with another crap concoction that looked like a tyre skid through an egg carton stopped short by a truncated egyptian pyramid.
Thank you Matt for telling the contestants to plan well . He must have heard the words of G. Custer “has anyone got a plan?”
Andre the rebel does not follow the recipe Gasp shock etc. When Dilbert did that his deodorant broke down. Is that why the judges don’t comment on the scent of a dish? Anyway onward and upward, never bending to, the good old cut the bottom of the maccaroons trick (that’ll fool the dopey B’s), that’s the 3rd time I’ve fallen for it this week!
Merang merang Didn’t the homework come in handy again. Once is coincidence twice is double cross! 10 this is your last warning at TRIPLE cross I release my north korean hooty tooty industrial strength missile at the CHEFFERY. You have been warned dont do it again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
To the judgement, WOT NO TRUMPET FANFARE? 10 you are getting lazy. and in the words of N. Bonaparte at W-loo “then the fun began”
POH: Speck (as in smoked bacon you ham), Tack as in tacky judgement, U as in you little beaut, Lah as in lah de dah aint it clarssy?
Chris nearly almost not quite…..Stiff shit
Sam brilliant something shit maccaruins
Andre brilliant pancetta shit everything else.

And the winner oops the loser, is NOT CHUCK CHUNDER of the space patrol. In spite of G’s encouragement to S earlier’

Course the judges had to make sure they got it right. For fick fockin sake, WHY START NOW. or as the M of Hiroshima said “what the F%&k was that”

Sam come back in spades all is forgiven. I desperately wanted you to win the final just to prove to the cynics that this show is fair dinkum. To conclude in the words of M- avelli (who Andre probably knows) ” is everybody Happy”?

7 sourkraut { 07.06.09 at 11:26 pm }

Masterchef
good point. trouble is he was told his fish was OVER cooked the last time so…….
better point is the raw egg ecchh!
Still the judges keep ADMIRING and DEMONSTRATING how to cook (or not) raw meat (electricity and gas cost $ after all)
So although you are right especially about the chicken, its little wonder he cooks that way