OPEN POST: MasterChef Australia – The First Day Of The Final Week

It appears that Chris Badenoch is not very popular in the MasterChef Household if you believe this article in the Sunday Telegraph..

Andre said “It’s well known that Chris is quite negative, quite cynical, and that was draining to be around,”.

The article also goes on to say that none of the contestants want him to win.

Any way the first challenge of final’s week is what we will be watching tonight, and I hope it is a good one.

Chat amongst yourselves. A recap will come later this evening.

1 Anon { 07.12.09 at 9:50 pm }

They want to keep Poh as long as possible as she is the only surviving ‘face’ of the Masterchef promo. My guess is Julie will be the first to be eliminated. The decision of the producers to bring back three eliminated contestants clearly indicated that they did not want Andre, Sam and Julie in the final week…

2 AM { 07.12.09 at 9:56 pm }

they are a couple, they have hooked up heaps. She’s broken up with her boyfriend and word is, he shags just about anything that moves so it’s not out of character for him. His girlfriend is still with him but is gettin’ on a bit so prolly wont leave him, too scared to be on her own.

3 CG { 07.12.09 at 9:57 pm }

AM: where do you get your info. didn’t you previously advise that Sam was in the final 4?

4 MaryMags { 07.12.09 at 10:14 pm }

AM: A bit of a sh*t stirrer are you?

5 AM { 07.12.09 at 11:15 pm }

nope, never commented on here before.
There are some reliable places I get my info from but I can’t tell you them obviously.
the fact Chris has had an affair isn’t even a small surprise to the people who know him. He will deny it black and blue and say he doesn’t sabotage, all that stuff. What you see on the show, is what you get in real life with him. He bends stories all the time. The only thing that will be a surprise is if he doesn’t deny it, means he likes her. Have a look on twitter. He and Julia are out tonight together, the girlfriend might be there too, but … I wish I could tell you more and perhaps we could talk more privately??? :-)

6 CG { 07.12.09 at 11:22 pm }

AM: what is chris’ twitter ID?

7 AM { 07.12.09 at 11:25 pm }

he is a trending topic #chrisisadouche (at no 2) but there is someone i follow who follows me and they have had sent to them that chris and julia are out together tonight..etc etc etc

8 CG { 07.12.09 at 11:31 pm }

in the previews matt cravat’s eyes are moist..who would he weep for…i think he would only weep for julie..she must be a goner.

9 AM { 07.12.09 at 11:34 pm }

poh??

10 CG { 07.12.09 at 11:41 pm }

not matt

11 Betsy { 07.12.09 at 11:45 pm }

AM- The same person also follows me on Twitter. They do NOT make mention that H***** is also in attendance with Julia & Chris.

12 BS { 07.12.09 at 11:49 pm }

So AM if you have all the inside goss, why keep it a secret? It all sounds like a bit of a beef up to me. Why not put-up-or-shut-up!

13 Sooty { 07.12.09 at 11:59 pm }

AM! Say what? People ‘follow’ you on twitter. You’re a leader? Or did I stumble out of watching Miss Marple to discover we’ve entered an episode of Brave New World or 1984.

I don’t care about Chris’s private life, only about his hair and God love him he washed it! I was so excited to see it was fluffy and clean. But by the end of the ep and in the interview things (how long do these eps take to shoot???) it was lank and wet-looking so maybe it is more sweat than grease…

And no doubt it gets hot there under that hat.

14 AM { 07.13.09 at 12:01 am }

that’s not v fair BS. You know as well as I do that I can’t do that.

and Betsy, they don’t make mention of the fact that H***** is there, but she is not on the tv so may not be necessary to the equation on twitter, I thought it was dumb to even put their two names on a twitter but they don’t seem to mind, maybe they want it out there? We all know that they’re together, good luck to them

15 Sooty { 07.13.09 at 12:02 am }

“we all know” – this is getting spookier and spookier.

16 BS { 07.13.09 at 12:14 am }

Im a bit confused, I don’t know why you can’t reveal your ‘sources’. If all you can come up with is the tweet from L***ib***r, thats not much fun. L is one of the sweetest people around and personally I would doubt very much if she would be there with them if there was something salacious going on.

17 BS { 07.13.09 at 12:15 am }

And the reason I am not outing her name is because she is such a sweetheart

18 AM { 07.13.09 at 12:20 am }

the tweet was about them being out tonight, there is the the bigger picture of their relationship which is inevitable and ongoing but the tweet wasn’t supposed to confirm the relationship. they are doing that themselves and they want it to happen

19 AM { 07.13.09 at 12:21 am }

and I don’t know who L***ib***r is

20 AM { 07.13.09 at 12:24 am }

you can’t help who you fall in love with and with that, I have to go.

21 BS { 07.13.09 at 12:29 am }

Sorry AM, but you have lost me. I thought you may have actually had some reliable information.
It is a pity that we all seem to have lost focus on the fact that this is a cooking show. I thought that Lucas’ cigars looked fantastic tonight, and I will be ripping off that dish for a dinner party in the not so distant future.
Poh seems to have come back stronger and stronger from her time away and I now think is a really strong contender for the title.
Julie had a mess up tonight, but apparently the flavours were there.
I think she could be a dark horse in this competition. I think everybody rights her off as being too ‘mummsy’, but that style of cooking would definately appeal to the masses when it came to marketing a cookbook

22 AM { 07.13.09 at 12:34 am }

it will be an interesting race and I think, even after a bad nite tonite that Justine is still in with a chance, Poh is far more confident in most of her skills and Julie isn’t mummsy I agree, she is a good egg and could take out the title this week, they all have a good go at it.

doesn’t matter if my info is reliable or not, we all know what we know. If two people fall hard, let them

enjoy the show!

23 Reality Raver { 07.13.09 at 12:38 am }

If Julia and Chris are together won’t someone get a photo of them soon? Mayb Julia won and Chris is trying to talk her into subsidising his beer restaurant.

Injera and CG – thought it weird a whole two challenges, and there was no bottom two to go to a pressure test.

24 AM { 07.13.09 at 12:45 am }

there’s one on his facebook fan page of the two of them, but no telling pda.

25 Betsy { 07.13.09 at 12:50 am }

Contact The Press Club Bar *wink*

26 sourkraut { 07.13.09 at 1:19 am }

This has got to be the most vital information to hit the world since Moses climbed the mountain. MEH

27 MasterChef Contestant Spottings – Julia and Chris | reality ravings { 07.13.09 at 4:45 pm }

[…] Also there was some chat on my blog in a post here. […]

28 M.Australia { 07.14.09 at 7:47 pm }

Well it seems to me that AM’s information is fake even if it is true I agree with BS. The world has some of the strangest couples let them be, maybe Julia likes his greasy hair and the split with their partners could be a coincidence or simply they had enough of them and coming together it gave them a opportunity to start a relationship.

29 Fifi { 07.15.09 at 12:28 pm }

Can’t believe with all that emotion that Julia is a marketing exec. Does that emotion show up in the boardroom?