MasterChef Australia: Chris Badenoch – More Collateral Damage

If the story of Chris Badenoch breaking up with his long term girlfriend Homaxi to go out with much younger MasterChef Australia contestant Julia Jenkins was not enough there appears to be another chapter to the story.

It appears the guy has been juggling other women as well as seen in this article in the Daily Telegraph. And from reading between the lines the other women is no bit on the side. Also this would explain the spotting of Chris outside his home having a fight with a women who did not look indian earlier in the week.

Personally I would be encouraging these women to consider selling their yarns to the woman’s mags who would be keen to get the other side to the MasterChef Australia scandal.

1 Coco { 07.16.09 at 10:32 am }

What exactly does this have to do with cooking ability? I expect this with Big Brother contestants but wasn’t Masterchef supposed to be above all that?

2 Chefette { 07.16.09 at 11:45 am }

Wow. How good IS Chris’s food??

3 Mike { 07.16.09 at 11:47 am }

Oh yeah. Has nothing to do with cooking skills but hey – we’re all human, and some things are just, well, fascinating.
Personally I couldn’t carer less who he’s sleeping with. Call me old fashioned but if someone is willing to do it, she probably deserves the treatment. I find him quite repulsive- that filthy hat, greasy hair look just doesnt do it for me at all.
He can, however, cook and if I had guarantees that he washes his hands prior and during, I would gladly eat at his place…

4 BB { 07.16.09 at 11:48 am }

Imagine the ratings if Network Ten aired a late night MasterChef Uncut series, hosted by Gretel.

5 Steph { 07.16.09 at 12:44 pm }

Chris is the pantomime baddie.

Let’s all boo loudly the man in the black hat with greasy hair.

Surely he’s also nasty to small animals and little children.

He looks the type!

6 Culinary Boner { 07.16.09 at 1:06 pm }

Yep Steph, agree. Chris is the living embodiment of that Spanky Ham character from Drawn Together. He’s not only nasty to small animals, he roasts them and eats them – whilst picking his nose at the same time. Lock up your kiddies everyone.

7 dc { 07.16.09 at 2:21 pm }

The core reason Survivor went into the stratesphere was that they let the “baddie” (Richard Hatch – bearded, grumbly, conniving and nude!) win the first season; he “outsmarted and outplayed” the opposition.

Letting Chris win this comp will really amp up MC2. Letting Julie get this far (and then get a Donna Hay cookbook deal?) will also play well to the crowd.

8 sourkraut { 07.17.09 at 12:08 am }

should have picked better dinner party guests on a channel 10 show

9 AM { 07.17.09 at 4:04 pm }

he had to go, have you ever seen anyone make so many mistakes and still get away with it??
i am yet to be impressed by his cooking skills

10 RS { 07.17.09 at 6:20 pm }

Oh AM, you do take all of this so personally. What did big bad Chris do to you? Did he spoil your play-date?

11 sourkraut { 07.17.09 at 10:15 pm }

AM maybe you should have gone to his dinner party?!?!

12 AM { 07.17.09 at 10:25 pm }

hey RS why are you choosing to be like that with me?
All I said was I don’t think his cooking skills are good. The pig’s head and the mousse cake were good, everything else was substandard.

I just thought we were posting, what’s the problem?

13 coops { 07.18.09 at 1:05 pm }

Chris was a true wanker – full of himself and did not have a good word to say about any other competitor. Australian kitchens are full of egotistical whackos like him and they do not need another one like him. Good riddance I say. Oh! and he wasnt a good cook after all!!

14 Anonymous { 07.18.09 at 8:46 pm }

“Australian kitchens are full of egotistical whackos like him and they do not need another one like him. ”

lol, so true! That’s one of the reasons why I loved Justine and JuliA – because they seem to be the opposite of that. Plus it helps that they are ENORMOUSLY talented!

15 Emily { 04.03.10 at 10:37 pm }

Chris wasn’t the ‘baddie’ of the show.
If he wants to have multiple girlfriends, who are in or out of the show, then its his choice. Isn’t this a FOOD competition?
And from watching this everyday, Chris was one of the best chefs.

16 handgun targets { 09.24.13 at 10:58 am }

I drop a comment each time I appreciate a article on a site or I
have something to contribute to the discussion. It’s triggered by the fire displayed in the
article I browsed. And after this article MasterChef Australia: Chris Badenoch – More Collateral Damage | reality ravings.
I was moved enough to create a commenta response 😉 I actually do have a
couple of questions for you if it’s allright.

Is it simply me or do a few of these responses look as if
they are written by brain dead visitors? 😛 And, if you are writing at other sites, I’d like to follow you.
Would you make a list the complete urls of all your community pages like your Facebook page,
twitter feed, or linkedin profile?