OPEN POST: So You Think You Can Dance – Top 16

In the pre final hysteria of MasterChef Australia last week I forgot to put the open post up.

Talk amongst yourselves about the judges, dancers, and choreographers. There will also be a recap this week.

1 TDK { 07.24.09 at 10:47 pm }

I’m starting to think that the drama on this show is over the top now, and it’s getting annoying.

2 sourkraut { 07.24.09 at 11:52 pm }

I actually switched over to this at half time of the football. First time i’ve ever seen the program.
There was a woman with long brown hair in a brown dress sitting in the middle of a long table and i think she was what is called a judge? there was also a blonde woman in the middle of the floor and some guy. they were jumping up & down. (i think). I also think this is what was supposed to happen. then the blonde stopped and the brown haired woman in the brown dress had one of the most toe curling screaming orgasms on speed that i had ever seen or heard and then the blonde did the same. Not sure what caused it but i thought that i wouldn’t mind having wot she was having.
OMG is this normal????????????????????????????????

3 TDK { 07.24.09 at 11:59 pm }

That screaming woman is Mary something.
The scream is her trademark, unfortunately for us, she plays it very well. But after a few episodes, I’m growing tired of her yelling.
Damn it, MC was a dude.
Dance your arse off was flicked after just one episode, which wasn’t surprising.
The perfect couple was boring.
I’m not into modelling shows.
What’s left of TV to watch?!!

4 sourkraut { 07.25.09 at 12:20 am }

TDK
I’m sure there will be a re-run of all 957 episodes of MC OZ back on the ole televish within a couple of weeks given 10s desperate chase for ratings.
That ought to be good for a laugh for 4 or 5 months?

5 Gabriel { 07.25.09 at 12:41 am }

I am so fucking over Mary Murphy.

6 onadrought { 07.25.09 at 11:49 am }

Love Mia Michaels choreography, but shit she’s annoying.

7 Reality Raver { 07.25.09 at 11:18 pm }

Sourkraut – I gather it would be a bit strange if that was the first time you have seen it.

Gabriel is mary Murphy becoming a parody of herself?

Onadrought – I love Mia

TDK – do you have foxtel? if so Project Runway Australia is fantastic. Also this season of Hell’s Kitchen is quite a musing.
Agree reality TV on commercial stations is a bit thin.
Idol starts in a few weeks, and hopefully The Apprentice will be great.

8 Mary { 07.26.09 at 9:21 am }

I used to love Mary Murphy, I used to laugh when she screamed – but on Friday night I found myself turning the volume down after Nigel’s critique! I think that means I’m over her. Nigel’s the only one who says anything that’s true (much like our own Jason.) Toni actually said something I’ve long thought though, that Mia’s choreography is becoming the star of the show. I do love her routines, but I’m a bit over the high expectations. I’m hoping for a crap routine from her, and Nigel to stay ‘you did well with what you were given.’ I think Kelly Abbey would give her a run for her money. Remember her group routine at the end of SYTYCDAust?