More MasterChef Australia Chris Badenoch Juice

new idea

New Idea has a cracker of an article on the MasterChef Australia love rat Chris Badenoch. Chris was apparently seeing two women at the one time and it would appear she was no bit on the side.

Gemma Pritchard, has decided to reveal all in the interview where she talks about their relationship, and also what he got up to in the MasterChef house, and I doubt if winner Julie Goodwin is going to be particularly happy with him today.

The Herald Sun said:

Pritchard has told the magazine she has also dumped the beer merchant after his love rat ways were exposed.

“I feel totally humiliated,” Pritchard, 35, has told New Idea. “It’s been a nightmare.

“I didn’t ask for any of this. I wasn’t the one signing up for a reality TV show.

“We’ve been together four years. I’ve met all his friends, he’s met mine. It’s no secret.

“We were very on-and-off and kept our own places, but our relationship was intimate. Chris assured me it was exclusive.”

She said she confronted Badenoch when rumours surfaced about a romance between himself and Jenkins.

“He denied it,” Pritchard said. “He said: `For God’s sake! Julia’s 23 with no breasts! You think I would be interested?”’

Pritchard said she was hurt that Badenoch had not acknowledged their relationship, but that she was moving on from the heartbreaker.

“Now he’s gone I can wear my heels again, and I’m still a better cook than him!” she said.

Supposedly the other women in all this Homaxi is still living with him, but Chris Badenoch in previous interviews has said they have broken up.

The New Idea article also went onto reveal Chris had a mobile phone in the house which was not allowed, and she received text messages detailing his dislike of all the contestants.

New Idea have given the article three pages, and it is an extremely juicy read.

1 Poh fan { 07.27.09 at 1:13 pm }

Very juicy indeed! Any word on Chris makes me laugh. Masterchef needed a guy like him, someone the tabloids could really get stuck into. Anyway, what do these women see in him??

2 Jacqui { 07.27.09 at 2:27 pm }

Any chance you can scan the article for us?

3 Injera { 07.27.09 at 4:13 pm }

I wonder if he’s still thinking of opening his own place? There might be nervousness among backers – it’s a long time since the “there’s no such thing as bad publicity” adage held true.

Love the “I can wear my heels again” comment – I wonder if she had to do the Nicole Kidman walking-in-the-gutter thing to salve his ego?

4 AM { 07.27.09 at 5:50 pm }

agreed and where does this leave Julia? If she sticks around, that means she knows he had two girlfriends when he started to sleep with her and she’s saying that’s ok.
It would be good if she just got packing, but she seems like a whimp.

5 Annon { 07.27.09 at 6:26 pm }

AM- Julia is just a young girl who is probably a bit star struck by all the attention. I’m sure that having an older guy interested in her must seem very exciting as well. Does anyone even know if they are still dating? Maybe she has already realised her mistake and has moved on herself.

6 Ollie { 07.27.09 at 6:27 pm }

For anyone who witnessed him at Prudence in North Melbourne on Saturday the 11th of July, and afterwards at the after party, you’d know he was CERTAINLY not faithful. He was out with Julia and those two were making out with teenagers all night, and chris wasn’t just sticking to the girls…

7 Annon { 07.27.09 at 6:57 pm }

This just gets better and better! Where he and Julia together though or just out as friends?

8 Annon { 07.27.09 at 7:00 pm }

Ollie- Any pictures?

9 AM { 07.27.09 at 7:11 pm }

that’s all we need – chris is bisexual!!
i have to laugh, this guy should have stayed at home on audition day

10 onadrought { 07.27.09 at 7:20 pm }

Now we just need one of his male partners to come forward to New Idea.

11 AM { 07.27.09 at 7:21 pm }

bring it on, he is a farce!

12 Reality Raver { 07.27.09 at 9:46 pm }

Chris with a bloke (not that there anything wrong with that) would be hilarious if it was true. Would he be so indiscrete in a world of camera phones?
Julia must be a still waters run deep kind of gal.

13 Jane { 07.27.09 at 10:24 pm }

RE: Reality Raver
Chris kissing a boy was true! I was there and witnessed it, and also witnessed Julia kissing that same boy many times that evening.

14 Beadyeyes { 07.28.09 at 12:40 am }

I red the story in New Idea. If Chris Badenoch had a mobile ph in the house, he cheated plain and simple. He would have had access to recipes and help from his gfriend and the internet, it said she was a chef. His ideas were good but he couldnt cook. Remember all those raw dishes he cooked? Do the judges still think he was so innovative now that they no he cheated? I feel ripped off and so should all those contestants that got voted off that were playing by the rules.

15 Anonymous { 07.28.09 at 8:09 am }

WTF is Julia doing. If the above comments are true, I’m so disappointed, and a lot of the professional Melbournian chefs I know feel the same way, too.

16 Anonymous { 07.28.09 at 8:35 am }

This just stinks of a publicity stunt. Wonder if Chris and his “women” are all going to go out for a nice dinner with the cheque from New Idea! Obviously, the “love” between him and Julia is a crock of sh*t. Wise up people. We have been had….

17 Culinary Boner { 07.28.09 at 10:42 am }

Chris the hairy bear?!! Where will this end? I reckon a Chris float at next year’s Sydney G&L Mardi Gras would be hilarious….
…*sits back to wait for AM to post some rumours about Thai ladyboys*

18 AM { 07.28.09 at 10:43 am }

tempting

19 sourkraut { 07.28.09 at 11:41 pm }

AAAHHHH the fury of a woman scorned.
Oh dear!

20 onadrought { 07.29.09 at 10:10 pm }

What do any of these women see in him? Greasy, short, podgy, a cheater in more ways than one, and bi to boot.

21 Reality Raver { 07.29.09 at 10:13 pm }

Onadrought – so what you are saying is you won’t break you wouldn’t break your drought with him? Maybe he is good in the sack. Maybe he would rate highly on that new Iphone sex rater?

22 Annon { 07.29.09 at 10:45 pm }

From what I have heard (on very good authority) there is very ‘little’ going on in the sack. But on the upside it gives all us fellas hope for the future. If a short, greasy cheat can pull 3 chicks, Im gunna grab me a pigs head a slab of beer and head down to Melbourne. They must be short a few decent blokes down that way

23 Culinary Boner { 07.30.09 at 3:35 pm }

Hey Chris, here’s a new business idea you might want to try mate. And it’s based on science…well, sorta. Given the multitudes of women (and now apparently, men) who want to get down and dirty with you, despite the absence of looks and hygiene, something else must be at play here. Super potent pheromones, perhaps? Now, have you ever thought about bottling your pheromones? As a bloke who can’t even get a weekly sympathy fuck from his missus, I’d pay for some. Especially if you knock it up into drinkable format like a decent beer, with floral Saaz hops, of course. Pheromones and beer….Mmmmm.

24 AM { 07.30.09 at 6:15 pm }

he is such a joke!!!

you guys are a laugh!

25 AM { 07.30.09 at 9:52 pm }

and this guy must be so embarassed and ashamed of himself. there’s no way you could be proud of yourself after causing others so much pain and feeding them such bad food.