Some MasterChef Celebrity Names Are Starting To Leak Out

Photo From Sunday Telegraph

Photo From Sunday Telegraph

Some names are starting to emerge as the front runners who will be on Celebrity MasterChef which will start in September.

Names in the mix are Vince Colosimo (actor), Miss Universe Australia Rachael Finch, and Michelle Bridges from The Biggest Loser.

Other possibles include Alex Lloyd, Simon  Westaway and Stefan Ellis.

It is looking like an OK mix with no one group dominating.

Full story Sunday Telegraph.

1 h&b { 08.09.09 at 12:53 pm }

Vince will be fun! I loved him in the Leggo’s ad ! :p

2 Trix { 08.09.09 at 3:23 pm }

You can never have too much Vince Colosimo. Who cares if he can cook or not!

3 CG { 08.10.09 at 12:08 am }

This is a little off topic…but wanted to post it before I forgot. I watched the UK show “Breaking in to Tesco” this weekend and thought it was pretty good. Instead of channel 7 and 9 coming up with crappy look-a-like MC shows someone should copy this one, teaming with Woolies I guess (as MC is teamed with Coles). I realise Australia doesn’t have the same ‘ready meals’ market as in the UK where it is huge but the concept is still relevant and Aus seems to be moving in that direction. Just a thought. Would much rather watch something like this than a moronic MC copy.

PS: has Sarah Wilson been signed for Season 2 yet…how embarassing…the Paula Abdul of Australian reality…? Or maybe she went too far, too fast with Curtis Stone who has all of a sudden popped up as key spokesman and recipe-man for Coles (thought George was gonna get that gig)…?

4 Wurstsemmel { 08.10.09 at 10:27 am }

Feeling more hopeful now…love Vince Colosimo.

5 Lorraine @ Not Quite Nigella { 08.10.09 at 1:50 pm }

Ooh interesting! I’d heard of some people being asked but that declined as they had virtually no interest in cooking at all. Randomly, Simon Westaway is a nice guy-years ago I was waiting for a bus into Manly from Queenscliff and he saw me waiting and I guess looking agitated and offered me a lift as he said the buses were v unreliable.

6 Anonymous { 08.10.09 at 3:01 pm }

Vomit @ Michelle Bridges.

7 freddo { 08.14.09 at 9:16 pm }

we won’t see any contestants from the first MC will we??
please no!!!!

8 freddo { 08.14.09 at 9:16 pm }

we won’t see any contestants from the first MC will we??
please no!!!!

9 freddo { 08.14.09 at 9:16 pm }

we won’t see any contestants from the first MC will we??
please no!!!!

10 sourkraut { 08.15.09 at 2:56 pm }

Vince WHO????????????????
Define celebrity.
Gotta include the worlds most evil genius……………Yes of course, BRING BACK CHRIS B GIVE THE PLEBS SOMEONE TO REALLY HATE, AND WHILE WE’RE ON THE “good old moral high ground” LETS BRING IN k SANDLANDS AND WE CAN ALL GIVE HIM AN UTTERLY THOROUGH BOLLOCKING AS WELL yay!

11 andy Nguyen XIII { 01.13.10 at 8:07 pm }

this pixture way on on top. it not michelle. its rachael finch. is that guy next to rach is marrying her. i dont think they make a good couple. i