Boy I Am Glad Brian McFadden Did Not Get The Australian Idol Judge Position

Kyle Sandilands has been kicked from pillar to post over the last two weeks because of the digusting debacle on his radio show the other week, but why does no one query why Brian McFadden, up and coming reality TV star, is not currently in England trying to get custody of his two daughters?

His ex Kerry Katona who also is on a reality TV star, has had a long and public battle with alcohol and drug addiction has again been caught on camera snorting cocaine in the house with allegedly her daughters in the house.

New Of The World has footage  of her snorting coke last week, and an article which spells out her long time abuse.

Where is Brian? Why does he not go for custody? Does he think it is ok that his children are subjected to this sort of behaviour? Maybe Family Services need to step in to see the kids are living in an emotionally ok environment.

Brian McFadden gets a golden run in the Australian media because he is engaged to our Delta. It would appear his fledging career in Australia is more important than the safety and well being of his children.

I hope I am wrong and he is in fact in England sorting out what appears to be a messy situation.

1 Anonymous { 08.18.09 at 1:44 am }

From what I have read, Brian has sought sole custody of his daughters numerous times but was refused. The law almost always favours the mother in custody battles.
I wouldn’t be so quick to judge, you never know what goes on behind closed doors. I’m sure that Brian is doing everything he can to protect his daughters.

2 Sooty { 08.18.09 at 11:13 am }

“I’m sure that Brian is doing everything he can to protect his daughters.”

Like being in Australia.

3 realityraver { 08.18.09 at 11:46 am }

Anon – I would think a video of your wife hoovering up a white powder would have me phoning my lawyers quick smart and jumping on a plane.

4 Anonymous { 08.18.09 at 12:59 pm }

Remember that this footage only came out two days ago, give the man a chance! The same day that Kerry was filmed snorting cocaine (on Wednesday afternoon), she picked the girls up from the airport after they had spent three weeks with their father in Ireland! So is he even in australia? For all you know he is fighting tooth and nail right now for a trial date (for which there is presumably a long wait).
I know he is a celebrity and I think his persona is fair game for ridicule but you’re going too far by calling him a bad father when you don’t know all the facts.

5 marian { 08.18.09 at 8:19 pm }

have to say I totally agree with this blog – maybe he should be given some benefit of doubt but his efforts are simply not good enough. Those children have been flaunted and subjected to appalling bahaviour for such a long time in front of millions of people, courtesy of MTV, & he should be doing everything in his power to protect them. I dont believe living the other side of the world affords him that. Its so sad watching the abuse and neglect they are subjected to and he, as a responsible father, should put a stop to this as a matter of priority rather than concentrating on his career and new & cushy life in Australia. He has plenty of ammunition so I fail to see why those children are still with that disgrace of a mother and can’t help but wonder if he really does want them with him enough!!!

6 Anonymous { 08.18.09 at 10:13 pm }

If Brian didn’t get the position, who did then? Please tell me it wasn’t that Jay Dee tosser?

7 bella vita { 08.20.09 at 12:54 am }

Cant stand Brian McDelta….such a tosser who thinks he is such a big star here in Oz