Housewives Of NYC – Would A Guy Really Agree To A Blind Date On TV?
Again the Real Housewives of NYC was an entertaining episode, and there was limited self promotion this episode only Bethenny’s Skinny Girl Margarita, and Jill Zarin’s fabrics. Has Jill had written into her contract that they must shoot a scene each week in her store? I have to confess I am amazed at the range of fabrics.
What I found interesting is how do the producers got Bethenny’s guy to turn up on a blind date in front of the cameras. I mean blind dates a bad enough without a camera crew and producer there. The same goes for Kelly’s boyfriend. Kelly’s ego is out of control. I think it is healthy to be self confident but she borders on narcissistic.
A few comments on the episode:
- Alex and Simon’s renovation looks fantastic – Bethenny gets props for her comment on “who is doing the morning shift” alluding to it looking like a bordello;
- I love that the kitchen appliances were sponsored by Monogram as seen on other Bravo TV shows;
- Why do Simon and Alex set themselves up to get their head kicked in by Ramona, they invited her to the party and she never showed up;
- Same for Bethenny and Kelly, I don’t know why Bethenny bothers, as Kelly clearly thinks of her as just an annoying as a buzzing gnat;
- And how great did Bethenny look in the Herve Leger dress, a walking advertisment for the skinny girl margarita, speaking of alcohol did she looked a bit sozzled walking out of Simon and Alex’s party?
- I am starting to think Brad needs a bigger role in the show, as does Bobby.
Also CG sent me this link People.com saying Bethenny is now engaged to Jason Hoppy, so the blind date did not work out. Bethenny will also be getting her own series on Bravo TV, so hopefully Arena will show it here.