Reality Raver Talks About Reality TV – Or Talks Shite Whichever You Prefer

OK it is Friday, so it is time for you guys to have a laugh at my expense. This is an interview I did with some University of Sydney media students who were making a website examining reality TV.

I know now why people get botox.

1 tanya { 10.30.09 at 1:57 pm }

Lifting the veil of anonymity! Looking good. I don’t think you need botox darling.

2 Colls Bolls { 10.30.09 at 2:06 pm }

Hey RR, if that is your house, GREAT kitchen!

3 Anonymous { 10.30.09 at 2:13 pm }

I wanna know who tidied it up !!!!!!

4 Reality Raver { 10.30.09 at 2:13 pm }

Colls Bolls – Thanks if I had known the cook book could be seen I would have put my Don Dunstan one in the stand!

Tanya – Thanks, but maybe it is an advantage NOT to be able to move the forehead.

5 Wurstsemmel { 10.30.09 at 4:47 pm }

Brave and bravo! Looking good, no botox needed.

From looking at your kitchen, I’ve worked out what’s wrong with mine. Same cupboards, same top, boring colour tile (in mine). Love the matching mixer. I was trying to work out what the book was and noted the bottle of wine!

6 Injera { 10.30.09 at 6:46 pm }

Love that Carluccio cookbook! Glad you’ve eschewed the botox… Forehead mobility is way under-rated. Good stuff.

7 Reality Raver { 10.30.09 at 8:07 pm }

Anon – everything was just moved and the night outside hid the spiderwebs on the windows.

Wurstsemmel – The cupboards were done when we moved in at least 6 years ago. We changed the tiles, but that was it. Not a bottle of wine but olive oil, but I must confess there is a cask of wine of the bench….
INjera spotted the Carluccio cook book, I seriously did not know that was in shot. By the way we make the pizza dough from it. I am more a Jill Dupleix, WW, Donna Hay and Bill Grainger.

I don’t think we see foreheads moving much on TV as I got a shock. Or maybe they don’t move it.

8 Wurstsemmel { 10.30.09 at 8:41 pm }

Ah, olive oil. Thought you might need something to aid the process of ALL the reality tv you have to watch and write up!

Inherited our kitchen too but know now how to fix it!

9 CG { 10.31.09 at 1:17 am }

RR: I can’t play the video – says something about it being a private video and needing to accept a “friend request”?

10 Sarah { 03.12.10 at 11:31 am }

Hi RR, (not sure if you use your real name). Have tried to open the video link but it wont open. something about accepting a friends request.
Sorry, I don’t use this yahoo email address anymore and I was just checking it out to avoid work!
Love