Housewives of NYC – Who Do I Loathe More Ramona or Kelly?
I haven’t been the greatest recapper of this show as sometimes I don’t get to watch it on the night, however it is one of my favourite reality TV shows.
Tonight was part one of the reunion episode and here are a few thoughts about it:
- I love the way Andy Cohen from Bravo TV asks all the hard questions;
- The Count told the the Countess that he had another woman by email, and she is clearly bitter about it, but then so would I;
- I loved the way she cast doubt on whether the Count’s girlfriend was a princess, was she implying that people would only think it was ok he was shagging a black woman was if she was royalty. I found this surprising considering Lu Ann is part native american;
- Both Bethenny and Jill have had boob job;
- Alex was a victim of the GFC;
- Kelly Killorin Bensimmon explained that she did not belt her boyfriend, she said he made it up, she even managed to cry – somehow I still did not care. Also she got the tissue but did not use it as there were no tears or tear snot.
- Kelly Killorin Bensimmon denies plagarising the owl design on the jewellery. I find her so insincere, and a tad manipulative. I loved the “My father’s a lawyer line and I never make any verbal agreements” line. I am not sure she is really telling the truth on this;
- I wonder if Ramona was feeling uncomfortable when they showed her montage, I don’t find her very likeable she is always yelling and will use anything to win the fight;
- Ramona fucking dumps on Lu Ann, and telling everyone that Lu Ann had asked a guy for his number three months before, which Lu Ann says in her book is a no no. But Ramona really showed a lack of sensitivity to Lu Ann’s marital problems and probable emotional fragility;
- I agree with the viewers there was too much spruiking of their own products;
- I kind of agree with Alex about her kids the night they were filmed it was past their bedtime;
- Ramona’s I don’t want to eat in Brooklyn and the fact she may not be eating at 8.00pm as the reason she did not attend Simon and Alex’s housewarming was total crap;
- Alex was right to call Bethenny out about her behind the back comments, still I think Bethenny has a high likeability factor; and
- Loved, loved, loved that Lu Ann started the fight about Kelly not being a girl’s girl and then everyone else starts attacking her and Lu Ann just sits back.
In tonight’s episode Ramona has to win the most loathesome award, as she was just insulting and rude and never takes any responsibility for her behaviour.
Next week in part two of the reunion the fighting continues. I wonder if they speak to each other when they are not filming?