I Think I Need To Hire Ajay Rochester’s Publicist

For someone who is essentially unemployed, former The Biggest Loser host Ajay Rochester manages to get a hell of a lot of publicity.

Today she was again in the Daily Telegraph in a not fabulously positive yarn, but as they say all publicity is good.

The article talks about her aim to jump on Oprah Winfrey’s couch and also her dumping from a TV gig with Kevin Federline.

It states:

Speaking out for the first time in six months, the larger-than-life author took to her personal website yesterday, explaining how she sold everything she owned in order to move to the US to get a job on fat fighting series Celebrity Fit Club with Federline and Bobby Brown.

“I won’t go into what happened, and it doesn’t really matter any more, but things went haywire at the last moment and I turned up with no son, no job and worst of all no VISA!” she wrote.

Rochester said her attempt to get a visa and pack up her Lilyfield home “went a bit haywire thank you to the people who threw my stuff in a skip bin after stealing it”.

I am starting to think she just might make it on Oprah’s couch.

1 StuffGirl { 01.07.10 at 11:42 am }

Gosh I hope Oprah has more sense than to have her on the couch. What would they talk about? Her centrelink fraud? How her lifelong ambition was to get onto said couch? And then what?

2 PrettyInPink { 01.07.10 at 3:08 pm }

Oh my, how much of a bogan does this chick sound like??? Embarrassing herself and Australia!

3 Injera { 01.07.10 at 5:59 pm }

She… turned up with no Visa? Hasn’t she seen the episode of Flight of the Conchords where Bret and Jemaine are stuck in their bathrobes when the ad agency execs discover they don’t have green cards? Or maybe she did see that and just decided that she’d make sure she had her pants on at all times…

4 Wurstsemmel { 01.08.10 at 6:55 pm }

I don’t Oprah would have a bar of this woman.
Sheer desperation with little to back it up

5 Reality Raver { 01.09.10 at 11:20 pm }

I give her props for continuing to act like a battering ram. She appear to handle taking all those knockbacks.

6 Michael { 06.28.10 at 5:29 pm }

What a load of critics you all are sitting back there judging with nothing else better to do. And all comments are under aliases, much like Peter Ford who doesn’t have the guts to put up his name. Yes, you Peter Ford, moon face’s old boyfriend. Nasty things happen to nasty people and being the square eyed mob you all are, you would recognise that term from Judge Judy, one of the highest paid and most sensible women on television today.

7 Lexine { 11.13.11 at 12:43 pm }

I actually found this more enterianting than James Joyce.

8 xqkdipsrd { 11.14.11 at 12:54 am }