My Kitchen Rules Guest Celebrity Judges Announced

SM CON new kitchen judges(Photo courtesy of www.couriermail.com.au)

Thanks to Kaylen for sending me this link of who will be the guest judges on My Kitchen Rules.

The Courier Mail says the guest judges will be Karen Martini, who writes for the Sun-Herald, and is on Better Homes and Gardens. Jacquie Gowan, Tobie Puttock and Guy Grossi.

Guy was probably glad to be on the show as I will be surprised if he turns back up on Masterchef Australia since he appeared to be not happy with what judge Gary Mehigan said about his signature dish.

1 themolk { 03.07.10 at 9:32 pm }

Apart from Puttock, a big fat case of who cares…

2 sourkraut { 03.08.10 at 1:50 pm }

At least there are a couple of women! (one BLONDE drool slobberr etc a la Manu lovers)

3 Wurstsemmel { 03.08.10 at 2:35 pm }

Actually, SK, it’s a ‘boof’ drool. Hee.

I thought they might have signed up some bigger names unless Masterchef has the biggies tied up.

4 Culinary Boner { 03.08.10 at 5:03 pm }

Continuing the them above, The Boner has to admit to having a thing for Karen Martini – the heaving bosom, those tuck-shop lady arms…someone help me, please.

5 Zooster { 03.08.10 at 6:54 pm }

Who would have thought (other than Ch 7) that this show would have rated as well as it has?

6 Wurstsemmel { 03.08.10 at 9:36 pm }

Tonight was Masterchef Revisted…from the cooking for your life…to the step away from the bench … To some other phrase Ive now forgotten

7 Sourkraut { 03.08.10 at 10:22 pm }

WS
you sure its not a sly drool?

8 Kaylen { 03.09.10 at 3:20 am }

No problem, RR. :)

The blonde, Jacquie Gowan, is one of the chiefs on Ready Steady Cook (Ch10) – which I always watch, I must admit. I find her to be precise, critical when needed and very passionate about her food.

I look forward to seeing her and the others join Pete and Manu! 😀

9 Sourkraut { 03.09.10 at 11:51 pm }

Kaylen
I knew I’d seen her before. I really like that show, and she has been good value as a chef on it. I think in a very much earlier posting of mine on the Masterchef series i suggested a female judge and also suggested one of the ready steady cook women. (There are a couple of them, all bubbly people and appear to be good chefs) Glad Ch7 took notice Hem Hem (modest coff)