So You Think You Can Dance – Top 14 Performance Show
The producers and judges were not very happy with the Australia voters last week, as they have changed the format, you can now vote from the beginning of the show. Australian Idol tried that last year, I am not sure if it had an impact on who stayed and who went.
Just a few thoughts on the show:
- I think Issi is sucking the Mojo out Don, metaphorically speaking – I think it is time for them to go;
- Robbie was amazing in the routine even though with the moustache he reminded me of Prince, and Ivy was a little Sheila E. Ivy now she has flicked Gaz and stopped gabbing so much is looking like a major threat;
- Jessica and Heath were good, but I am a bit over the the depressing plots of the contemporary routines;
- Keiran and Carly also did a good contemporary routine, but I think Carly over dances;
- I really loved Matt and Jessica’s routine, I guess Matt’s ankle must be getting better as he put a lot of weight through it;
- I thought Phillipe and Renee’s waltz was boring and looked a little awkward;
- Jess outdanced Nick in their old school hip hop routine, but he looked low on energy compared to her;
- Again I thought Jason Coleman took a swipe at Adam Williams about the Chicago routine, is there some history there?
Bottom three predictions – Issi and Don, Heath and Jessica, and Renee and Phillipe.