Survivor Heroes v Villains – Episode 1 – It Is Going To Be Sensational
The interesting thing about the Survivor Heroes V Villains concept is that someone on the Heroes team is going to have to turn into a villain, at least until the merge, and at this stage it looks like JT maybe that guy.
I cannot believe I am hoping Russell stays in the game awhile. He knows he playing in the A grade now, but he is using his same strategy. Yes the others have not seen the series he was on, as this was filmed just after his series and it had not been shown on TV at this stage. But it took Parvati all of three seconds to work out his strategy.
It was an interesting opening episode which showed it is going to be a great series, everyone was playing the game straight away. I think with all the alpha players around a good strategy maybe floating under the radar.
Here are a few comments on the first episode:
- I hate the wrestling challenges as I think they are too unregulated, seriously tackling people around the neck is just wrong.Props to Stephanie at just getting on with it after her shoulder popped out and was popped back in;
- I know the male viewers must have been frustrated by the pixelation in that challenge of Sugar’s boobs and Danielle’s crotch.
- Tom is playing smart but he has got to have a target on his back. I liked his line to JT another winner saying that if you make top two you need another winner with you, otherwise you don’t have a shot at the title;
- Boston Rob just made himself the alpha male of the villains by starting fire without flint, and he made Randy look and feel like a douche;
- Does Rupert have a stash of those rainbow coloured t-shirts that he just wears when he is on Survivor?
- Sugar obviously cannot not read body language as she chased Colby around camp, plus waking up the whole tribe;
- Are Shambo’s chooks still running around on Samoa?
- I wasn’t unhappy that the villains won the first challenge.
- Sugar is a moron – you put the knife in Amanda when Cirie is right there.
- Tom made another strategic move and said keep Sugar as she is a follower, and pointed out that Cirie’s got a strong strategic game and she should go. Cirie tried the throw it right back at you strategy and tried to get Tom or Stephanie eliminated, but at this stage that would be a dumb move as you need physical strength to win challenges;
- Due to Cirie’s absolute uselessness in challenges she will have a huge target on her back in the beginning, the fact she has gone so far in Survivor with this liability definitely makes her a hero.
However they made the right decision – it was no loss losing Sugar she was useless.
Just to show how dumb Sugar is apparently she tweeted that she had slept with JT pre game and he promised they would stick together – see the whole sorry tale on Blog Zap2It
Also here is an interview with no spoiler links where Sugar claims some contestants may have some inside knowledge on Russell as they have inside links on Survivor. Ok she named Parvati.