Survivor Villains V Heroes – It Is Starting To Get Nasty
Tonight again was a double episode on Survivor and it is heating up as people were forced to make decisions about who they are aligned with.
Here are just a few thoughts on the episode:
- Is anyone buying the Coach and Jerri romance? I don’t as Jerri must surely realise he is a nutjob;
- Why are the villains unable to build a freaking shelter, haven’t they all been on the show before, wouldn’t they at least have some idea about how to construct it, or at least look up a how to manual before coming;
- Rob had a brain explosion over his tribe so much so he collapsed;
- Also I thought Rob’s teammates were pretty inadequate when he collapsed, Jerri was tryign to revive a semi conscious person, why did she not get help straight away. Also there seemed to be no one with him until the medico’s arrived. But that could just have been editing;
- Rob’s view was it was time to let bad Rob out as that was making him ill, not that I saw any sign of bad Rob in the episode – I was disappointed;
- In the first immunity/reward challenge I could not work out why Rupert sat out. I know he has a broken toe but a lot of the challenge was strength. Also the heroes blew a huge lead, and James was not happy, as he thought there were too many people giving orders;
- James reasoning for Stephenie to be voted off was she was kryptonite to challenges she never won any. I have never seen James talk so much.
- I thought Tom was being slightly cutting towards James when he said to camera about where James fit on the winner/loser spectrum, and how he doubted he was always a winner.
- Shambo’s ghost was again here this episode with more chooks running around, I am starting to think the producers have planted them on the island;
- I like Cirie and the way she plays, as she said to Candice who had the swinging votes she did not care who went. I like she is unemotional about the whole game. Also unlike Dr Mike and Jayson she is not afraid of double checking on people in her alliance;
- The second immunity/reward challenge was again a strength challenge. I think this is a tad unfair for the girls;
- Also i think they get a bit rough. Coach was aiming his bag at Rupert’s head;
- What was the kiss Tyson gave JT after the end their bout, clearly a not so secret sign to say they will align if they both make it to the merge;
- I am not liking James as much this season, he just seems a bit angry, throwing the wrestling bag at Randy was unnecessary;
- Coach looks like an alien under the night camera;
- Also Russel has been hit by the Parvati spell, it would be kind of ironic if she bought him down, considering he was so misogynistic in Survivor Samoa;
- Coach think’s Parvati is the Mata Hari of the tribe;
- Quote of the night by Parvati on Russell “I do kind of trust him even though he is a lunatic”,
- And he proved it by hiding the machete hoping to create mayhem in his tribe’
- I wanted Parvati to stay just because the Jerri and her dynamic is good viewing. I cracked up when she called her a cougar;
- However, Coach and Jerri are right, if Parvati makes the merge she will be very dangerous;
- Parvati was safe, and Randy was voted out;
- What gets me is why Courtney is safe, she is lazy and completely useless in challenges, and yet sales through.