Jersey Shore – More Like Skank Shore

Just so you know they are currently casting for a series two of Jersey Shore. Yes I was shocked also. Yes the show is vaguely entertaining with skanky guys and girls running around being complete douches, but really how many episodes do I want to watch people getting drunk, grinding genital areas, and hooking up.

JWow’s  philosophy is if I paid $10,000 for my boobs, I may as well show them with an amazing yellow shirt that even Pamela Anderson may hesitate wearing.

Gem quotes from the episode:

Jwow to Pauly D – “I just saw your penis”

Snooki to random guy who had passed out  “Dude I want to make out and you are totally ignoring me”

Snooki to camera “I take care of my guys, if they throw up I look after them”

It was after that point that I kind of tuned out. Was upgrading my Foxtel package worth it to watch this show? No. Whoever is the marketing person for this show give them a pay rise as they have done a great job.

And by the way Jersey Shore looks like a shit hole.

1 Injera { 04.07.10 at 9:58 am }

I’m so disappointed with this, after all the hype. I was expecting (nay, hoping) it would be trashy, but in fact it’s just boring, unpleasant people being… well… boring and unpleasant. As you know, RR, I embrace the trashy, but this is beyond even me.

The line of the night for me was Angelina (I think – they all look very similar) talking about her new job: “This is beneath me! I’m a baw tender – I do great things.”

2 kelly { 04.07.10 at 10:34 am }

Eh i was debating whether or not to watch this.. i saw 10mins of it then switched it off!.. I was not surprised at all the Italian community was outraged!!..

3 Culinary Boner { 04.07.10 at 10:53 am }

If this was shot in Australia, it’d be called “Wogs Behaving Badly”. And Paul Fenech would sue them for making Fat Pizza a reality show.

4 Raver's Partner { 04.07.10 at 12:29 pm }

“Was upgrading my Foxtel package worth it to watch this show? No.” –
Oops, busted darling.
Hopefully, you haven’t also been buying stuff on Shopping Channel. Apparently their marketing is also irresistible.

5 Injera { 04.07.10 at 12:36 pm }

Oh, but Raver’s Partner, you’ll be so grateful once you’re curled up in your slanket…

6 Reality Raver { 04.07.10 at 12:45 pm }

Thanks Injera, you’ve spoilt the surprise for his birthday.

Raver’s Partner I thought you loved that you could ogle Samantha Brown.

But Injera and Kelly – kind of agree yes I will continue to watch it but I don’t think it is all sorts of awesome.

7 Injera { 04.07.10 at 12:47 pm }

Eh, me and my big mouth…

8 Raver's Partner { 04.07.10 at 12:57 pm }

Injera, hopefully Raver’s got me a leopard skin slanket.
Raver, Sam Brown is kinda cute plus her show is entertaining, so all is ok.
PS. Raver, have noticed that your blog’s clock is still on daylight saving time.