Just As I Was Starting To Think Brian McFadden Was OK….

Brian and Delta

Just when I start to think maybe Brian McFadden is not a complete tool I go and read something that goes and makes me think he is again.

In the Sun Herald today Kirstie Lau wrote a little vignette about Brian McFadden and he makes it sound like Australia’s Got Talent is lucky to have him.

The article states:

It was always an obvious revenge tactic but Brian McFadden has confirmed Kyle Sandilands jumped on board with Australia’s Got Talent to ruffle Australian Idol’s feathers. McFadden tells S Sandiland’s decision was completely calculated.

“The main reason he’s doing this show is just to piss of Idol,” he says. “It’s just to stick two fingers up and say, ‘Well, your show’s gone and look at my show.’ And that’s the thing about Kyle and what I love about Kyle. I’m not even telling you anything he wouldn’t tell you himself.”

McFadden added that Sandilands purposely lured many of the Australian Idol crew over to Channel Seven.

“The main producer on Australia’s Got Talent, Greg Burness, he was Idol’s producer and Kyle brought him over,” McFadden says. “The Idol team are great with Kyle; it’s only Channel Ten who’s pissed off.”

McFadden was referring to the axing of Sandilands received after a controversial radio stunt.

The Irish singer, who is a judge on the new show alongside Sandilands and Danni Minogue, admits he and Sandilands only accepted their gigs after making certain Australia’s Got Talent would undergo a total revamp. “I was living with Kyle in LA when he got the calls and I’d never seen the show before, so I didn’t know it was quite cheap and shitty before,” McFadden says.

“When Kyle was doing the conversations, the reason he took it at first was because they said they were going to triple the budget to make it like Britain’s Got Talent. We said we wouldn’t want to do the show if ti was the same as it used to be, only replacing Red [Symons, a past judge] and Tom [Burlinson, another judge]. They said they’d give it a massive push. I had to be a part of that then.”

Really he make it sound that Channel Seven should be grateful he deigned to do the show.

However it appears Brian does like to say or tweet what he thinks as he just called his former wife Kerry Katona a “pig faced mole” on twitter.

According to the Herald Sun, this was in response to her claims that he only spoke to his two daughters five times a year. He of course is refuting this and says he speaks to them a couple of times a week. I would have thought by now they would have been skyping each other.

Anyway one thing is for certain neither will be awarded parent of the year.

1 kelly { 04.19.10 at 12:38 am }

He really is a total DOUCHE!… definately not father of the year… His kids mother is a obviously struggling drug addict, and yet he feels it fit to move to the other side of the world and leave them in that mess!!.. he does my head in!! Toolbox!!

2 Laura { 04.19.10 at 12:39 am }

Oh at least he is telling the truth. It WAS cheap and shitty… I haven’t seen the revamp though so I’m not sure how much it has improved. I know he and Kyle are arrogant but it is a refreshing change from all the PC, publicist-controlled stuff that most Australian “celebrities” spurt.

I am not a fan of his music or even his persona, but I think you are too hard on Brian RR!

3 Reality Raver { 04.19.10 at 12:42 am }

Laura – I was very nice about his judging appearance on Australian Idol last year. LOL. I thought his guest judging of the performance shows was one of the highlights of the season.

Kelly – He moved for the love of our Delta, but personally it is not something I would do.

4 Dana { 04.19.10 at 12:48 am }

Brian McFadden’s a total loser, he’s so false on the show, no real emotion, like its all scripted….okay show emotion now, stand up and clap now, say OMG now, make a fool of myself now. Can’t stand him Both he and Kyle are so arrogant to think they are priviledged to have them on the show, it was doing quite okay ratings wise witout them. I thought last weeks show was more about the show pony judges and who could get the biggest laugh and who could they could pick on (insert Square dancers) than the auditionees’. I won’t be watching anymore.

5 par3182 { 04.19.10 at 1:13 am }

More importantly, what the hell is Delta wearing in that pic?

6 Jenny { 04.19.10 at 9:46 am }

I used to like Brian McFadden – he seemed like a nice guy and he was going out with Delta etc. Well I don’t like him anymore and this is based on all the stupid arrogant comments he is making lately. I also didn’t like his guest judge appearance on Idol either -I thought he was arrogant, rude and NOT funny. I think Kyle Sandilands is a bad influence on Brian. Whilst Kyle can get away with being a rude pig – because that is who is and his “brand”, it does not suit Brian’s image at all – he needs to lift his game, grow up and get the hell away from Kyle!!

7 TDK { 04.19.10 at 12:32 pm }

LOL – poor Delta.

8 Culinary Boner { 04.19.10 at 1:51 pm }

What’s with Delta’s bodace-ripper attire???!
If I were the cameraman I’d ‘ve been caking myself at this and Brian’s triple skivvy tuxedo look.

9 justice. { 06.21.10 at 3:00 pm }

lmao this is hilarious, kyle has the image of a arrogant pig thats just who he is. but i think brian is trying to do the same and sorry brian no. your not cool. grow up and stop telling other people to go back to there country remember your not from our country so maybe you should take some of your own advice

10 colm { 03.01.13 at 4:33 am }

he,s a T OOL of the highest order ,,, i know tool makers ,,,and sellers ,and there not as big a tool as b mac f,,, the tool pat mustard ,, in father ted ,,,,wanted too put in miss doyles box is not a s big a tool as b,mac f ,, god ,,why we talkin bout tools ,,