Survivor Heroes V Villains – It Is Official Russell Can Hypnotise People

Does Russell have some jedi mind tricks to ensure the people he is playing Survivor with turn into dumbfucks. In Samoa the supposed brains of the contestants followed him like they were members of some Russell Haines cult.

And here on Survivor Heroes V Villains it appears the same thing is happening, but now it is with people that are currently not on the same tribe as him.

JT had decided that Russell was about to become the next victim of the all girl alliance and secreted his Idol over to him in the hope that he would use it to vote Parvati out and once the merge happened align with them. Now JT obviously cannot work out that you don’t get on the villains team if you have a high moral code. Except if you are Coach and you delude yourself about your moral integrity.

Highlight of the episode was Russell with the Idol in his hand sniggering saying “I don’t even have to look for the Idol’s anymore they are now handed to me”. Another great line was when Parvati was told about JT’s move she asked “How did he win the game?”.

It was interesting that Parvati did not tell Russell about her finding the Idol, and let Danielle in on the secret. I liked her logic, she wanted to ensure Danielle’s loyalty. But if Russell finds out he will not be happy.

Needless to say Russell was not going to use the Idol, and they ended up voting Courtney out. Not a big loss to the game either in physical dexterity or personality.

Next week the merge, and things should get interesting then. I am curious to know what Jerri is going to do. Will she flip or remain loyal to the Russell alliance? I don’t need to ask that same question about Sandra, she will be finding a new alliance and fast.

1 par3182 { 04.21.10 at 12:54 am }

but a HUGE loss in snark value; she didn’t get near enough screen time in this annoying second season of ‘the russell show’. damn that idiot tyson for ruining the boston rob/courtney/sandra alliance (and season)

2 Wurstsemmel { 04.21.10 at 8:43 am }

Yes, agree with par3182, this season is fast becoming a major yawm where it started off promising.

How naive is TJ? I have to ask myself how he won either. It must have been almost by default.

Russell’s laughing himself silly and I don’t blame him one bit.

3 themolk { 04.21.10 at 9:03 am }

It was another cracker episode in Survivor:EvilRussell. LovelyWife and I were left gobsmacked the whole second half. If the Heroes were right, this was going to be historical in the history of the game. That they WEREN’T, this makes this play the most hysterical in the history of the game.

I really wish they’d dumped Sandra – the Villans never learn. She will be part of an undoing at the merge. That, and the first revelation of EvilRussell’s Survivor character.

EvilRussell is, and remains, my favouritist Survivor. EVER.

4 TDK { 04.21.10 at 9:48 am }

I am speechless at JT’s idiocy.
My guess for his stupid tactical decision is due to lack of nutrition.
Stupid on the tribe to let him do it too.

5 Culinary Boner { 04.21.10 at 10:50 am }

TDK, guess one of them dried-out Outback Steakhouse steaks would’ve done the trick and re-energised JT’s neurons to ooze out his nose and wake him up to his total fuckwittery by slapping him in the face.

On another matter, has Rupert been bitten by a rabid flying fox? He is starting to act crraaaazzy.

6 Jeb { 04.21.10 at 11:32 am }

I thought last night was a bit more low key than the last couple of massive weeks. Even with stupid JT giving away the idol.

Looking forward to next week to see the plays that happen post merge. Sandra will flip and who knows with Jerri so it looks bad for the villains overall. But the immunity idols Russ and Parvati have will make it interesting.

If there’s one annoying thing about the show it’s the disparity in screen time given to the contestants. It’s the russell show sure, and of course he’s awesome, but we hardly get to see some of the others.

A tiny highlight was seeing coach sitting cross-legged like a guru at tribal council. If anyone needs a reality series, book deal etc it’s that dude.

7 TDK { 04.21.10 at 11:35 am }

I haven’t seen Rupert on previous series before, but why is he a hero? He’s really annoying, and grumpy, and stupid.

8 Neil { 04.21.10 at 1:43 pm }

Is there a Survivor Museum? Because surely that letter should be placed there as a memory to one of the most stupid decision ever made. A good example of where assumptions make an ass out of u and me (ASSuME).

To make matters worse Russell will probably sell it on E-bay when the series is over and pick up a few more dollars.

9 TDK { 04.21.10 at 1:46 pm }

Not that Russell needs the dollars.

10 par3182 { 04.21.10 at 3:42 pm }

forgot to mention – the primary school secret club value of jt’s letter – ‘open in secret’ and ‘destroy after reading’ – hilarious

11 TDK { 04.21.10 at 4:10 pm }

par3182 – oh yeah, lol, at least it’s good for a laugh

12 Maverick { 06.04.11 at 3:47 pm }

Posts like this birgethn up my day. Thanks for taking the time.