Survivor Heroes V Villains – Game On

“There has been a reason why I have been doing Rupert’s strategic play thus far, as he needs to be told how to vote by someone he really trusts and let that be done,” boasts JT after Rupert was telling his fellow hero tribemates about what Sandra had told him about Russell, and how in fact it was him was leading the villains tribe and not an all girl alliance.

Personally I don’t think the two words strategy and JT really go together, he was concocting all this crap about how Russell and Parvati both played the immunity idols and then that is why Courtney went home. I also don’t get why JT so firmly believed Russell was on their side. Maybe because he was in complete denial about how dumb it was to give Russell (someone not even in your own camp) your immunity idol.

I agree with Rupert anyone that swears on their kids lives is a douche and should not be trusted.

Oh by the way if you did not watch the episode the merging of the tribes occurred tonight, so it is seriously game on.

Also how dumb is Amanda? Pavarti told Amanda she had an immunity idol, and she doesn’t twig that would mean that Parvati had not actually played the Idol at the previous tribal council as they had been told.

And I agree with Parvati, Amanda was obviously lying to her.

I would liked to have known why Russell wanted to vote JT out, was because he thought once he realised he had been taken for a fool he would become a target.

Tribal Council was a cracker. Parvati played to immunity idols, one Russell gave her and the one she found. Jerri will be forever grateful to her I am sure. Sandra probably won’t be as she is really starting to play the game and I am really starting to admire her strategy.

Next week it appears she makes a big move it will be interesting to see if it pays off.

Russell looked put out when Parvati played the idols and dolled them out to Sandra and Jerri, hopefully off camera to him she said “I am nobody’s bitch” just to let him no she was not “riding on his coattails”.

It was a gutsy move by Parvati.

Anyway JT was voted out as Jerri was now safe. So he was eliminated because of his own stupidity I had no sympathy whatsoever.

I cannot wait to see next week’s episode. Will Russell and his ego turn on Parvati? Will Amanda and Parvati have a scrag fight? Will Rupert be saying I told you so? And who will Sandra be aligning with?

Here is an exit interview with JT from UGO.

1 Laura { 04.28.10 at 3:23 am }

I am still hoping that Russel will win, because it will be a miracle! But my favourite is Colby.

Sandra is so irritating.

2 essjayeats { 04.28.10 at 8:18 am }

I watched this episode coming home on the tram last night and was giggling my socks off. I’ve never really liked Parvati, until last night. Double-smack down, blindside secret whammy! Best Tribal ever! Now I will be watching to see if she can survive (hah!) the biggest target on someone’s back. Jerri will be looking out for her, but Sandra – nope! Russell? no-way – Colby will admire her and want her out of the game as quickly as possibly now (he’s clever, and pretty and all – but too wet for me!). Amanda will too. Will Rupert join the Parvarti party?

3 TDK { 04.28.10 at 9:14 am }

Definately a fun tribal council last night.
Can’t wait to see all the reactions next week!!

4 Wurstsemmel { 04.28.10 at 10:25 am }

TJ. You deserved what you got.

Did TJ win a season? Must have been one I missed. No idea how he ever managed that.

Actually I’m quite liking Sandra. Be interesting to see what happens next week.

5 Ollie { 04.28.10 at 10:40 am }

I was going to stop watching this season, but last night’s tribal sucked me right back in. Colby FTW

6 TDK { 04.28.10 at 10:47 am }

I think Colby is boring to watch, he gave up on the challenge without even trying.
He nearly gave up earlier on.
He’s as stupid as TJ go agree on giving Russell the idol.
What’s worth watching about him?
Or may be because I’m not a female?

7 PinkPatentMaryJanes { 04.28.10 at 12:35 pm }

Ooooh, that was a delicious episode last night. I think I finally ‘get’ Parvati now – genius move on her behalf. You couldn’t script a better episode than what played out last night – I’m drooling in anticipation about next week. Sandra v Pavarti v Russell v Rupert – bring it all on.

8 Culinary Boner { 04.28.10 at 12:38 pm }

Amanda may indeed be dumb, but she is still the hottest piece of ass to ever grace this show. And that makes her more than ok in my books.

9 Neil { 04.28.10 at 1:09 pm }

Great power play last night and hats off to Parvati. Bold and strategic. Could she aiming to get an real all girl alliance going?

Amanda may be thinking that her alliance with Rupert is now over, given JT has gone. He was the brains of that group, but that doesn’t say much.

Sandra just hates Russell and if Parvati sells it right – Sandra will jump on board. At least it will allow her to live for another day.

Jerrry will be in her debt and is, I suspect, leasily led.

So Parvati potentially has 5 female votes. She will pick off Russell first, because he is now a cut snake. If she keeps the gang together she will potentially win this one.

Amanda is the key swing vote. Also I am with Culinary Boner – that is one hot babe.

10 Reality Raver { 04.28.10 at 1:32 pm }

TDK – I think it is because you are not female re: Colby. You guys have Amanda, Parvati, Danielle, and Candice to perve at.

We have Rupert, Russell and Colby. Compared to those two males, Colby is the George Clooney of Survivor Heroes V Villains.

Laura – It will be interesting to see what happens to Russell, he will have to regroup I think.

Wurst – I missed the JT season and I am wondering how he won.

PinkPatent MaryJanes – I thought Pavarti was amazing last night.

Culinary Boner – I am sure Amanda has a lot of male fans.

11 Reality Raver { 04.28.10 at 1:35 pm }

Neil – I think your logic is good, the only thing that I can think of is Amanda will be pissed that she was had by Parvati. Agree re: Jerri she seems to be so passive in this series, something I don’t remember from her previous Survivor experience.
I think Russell will know he is fucked if he trys to start a new alliance.
Danielle is pissing me off, she is doing nothing except being sychophantic to Russell and Parvati.

12 TDK { 04.28.10 at 1:47 pm }

Amanda hot chick vote x3.

13 Ursa { 04.28.10 at 2:10 pm }

JT won because his alliance mate Stephen was brainy, but not as cute or likeable as JT. I think JT would have been better off not returning this season as now he’s gone out as a massive moron, and sexist to boot (what was with that final comment? Russell lied, Sandra told that truth, how does that lead to ‘don’t ever trust women’?)

I loved Parvati’s move last night. It takes guts to play two idols, esp. neither one on herself. I want a Sandra/Parvati final now. Whoever wins would be the first to win two seasons and thus would be cemented as Greatest Survivor Ever by default.

14 I like food { 04.29.10 at 4:03 pm }

So who’s going to make the top 3 ? I’m going with Jerri, Parvati, and not sure on a third. Danielle maybe ?
At what point has Russell’s wife switched off and started filling in divorce papers ? His infatuation with Parvati will ultimately bring him down…he’s already half way there.
Parvati summed it up when she said she was the queen and the king does what the queen tells him to do.
She’s a winner and maybe top 3 all time survivor ?