Brian McFadden Defends His F-Bomb Explosion – “I Did It For The Children”

Brian McFadden told the contestant to F- Off because he was concerned about the kiddies.

According to the Herald Sun Brian McFadden defended his behaviour whilst at the MTV awards.

The article states:

“F— her, she was an idiot,” McFadden said on the MTV red carpet. “They edited it out anyway.”

The former boy band member told his version of events to Today Tonight and said Ferguson-Howe was the one who started cursing on the show in front of children.

“I didn’t want this woman standing on our stage screaming profanities when there’s children in the audience,” McFadden said last night.

“I’d say it to her again if she ever did that again in front of an audience of kids.”

Well there you go. That quote gives new meaning to the word spin. All you PR people resign now because you are not going to be able to do better then that.

1 TDK { 05.01.10 at 8:26 pm }

This is hilarious.
I smacked my kids because I don’t want them to be violent.
LMAO.

2 Jenny { 05.01.10 at 8:34 pm }

Lol so Brian being the gentleman rips off his mike and goes up to the woman to tell her “To sweet off to England”. Such a role model. Lol. Yes this is the best spin I have ever heard!!

3 lydal { 05.01.10 at 10:19 pm }

And don’t forget before this verbal attack they said to the woman she was fat, etc… is this what he wants to teach kids?!

4 Kyvyny { 05.01.10 at 11:32 pm }

The lesson here is that if you’re bullied, you don’t deserve to stand up for yourself because that would send a bad image to the kids.

5 reality raver { 05.02.10 at 2:21 pm }

TDK – Well said.

Jenny – it must have been intimidating I wonder what Danni thought about it.

Lydal – It is like school yard bullies

Kyvyny – I thought she handled herself well.

6 Wurstsemmel { 05.02.10 at 3:03 pm }

Kyle and Brian. It’s a match made in heaven.

7 Sheryl { 06.05.10 at 9:33 am }

Dannii probably though it was all “good clean family fun” – just like the Pure Pole Dancers’ performance last week, which I’ve been chatting about on my own blog.

Brian’s right, though. Whatever he says or does on that show is “for the children”, setting standards of behaviour that they will learn from and copy. It’s a shame it isn’t a higher standard!!