Congratulations Masterchef Australia On Winning Logie

So You Think You Can Dance judges Jason Coleman, Bonnie Lythgoe and Matt Lee. On the right Master Chef judge Matt Preston. <EM>Photo: Penny Stephens</EM>

Congratulations Masterchef Australia for winning the Logie for Best Reality TV Show. Well deserved it was the best show on TV last year.

It is a pity Matt Preston did not win best new talent – it was rigged…

Oops just goes to show I was watching Masterchef rather then the Logies…. I stand corrected Matt Preston did win Best New Talent, just not Most Popular New Talent.

1 par3182 { 05.03.10 at 1:07 pm }

he did win best new talent; he didn’t win most popular new talent

and just because it can’t be said enough: jason coleman – what a wanker

2 Claire { 05.03.10 at 1:17 pm }

I want to burn Jason Coleman’s red hat. It looks like it was made to go with Brynne’s dress, but she though it would look “too over the top”

3 Culinary Boner { 05.03.10 at 1:56 pm }

Why is that wanker Coleman wearing Matt Lee’s hat?

4 lydal { 05.03.10 at 1:58 pm }

Matt Preston won the Graham Kennedy Award for most outstanding new talent (sorry, I have no idea who he was)

5 Reality Raver { 05.03.10 at 3:09 pm }

Lydal and Par3182 – apologies I stand corrected, I scanned the logies winners list far too quickly.

6 Anon { 05.03.10 at 5:27 pm }

Good on you Matt Preston

7 Wurstsemmel { 05.03.10 at 7:20 pm }

Now I know why Matt Lee wears the hat. He looks like Stan Laurel. Nice hair but the cut is a bit odd.

The hat definitely suits him better than Jason Coleman.

Not a flattering Matt Preston shot. Looks like he’s smuggling a bellyful of Logies under that jacket.

Good that he won though.

8 Izobel2 { 05.03.10 at 10:43 pm }

Ha ha Wurstemmel, I was looking closely at that crazy jacket and read your comment afterwards… Good one!

9 CG { 05.04.10 at 1:29 am }

I didn’t watch the Logies…but saw a “hi-lites” reel on the news. Matt Preston appeared pissed (drunk). And BOTH Julie and the Im-Poh-Ster were there, the latter in a very slinky red dress. All you Im-Poh-Ster fan boys probably wanna do a YouTube search and perv away….I couldn’t help but wonder how well George would be handling all the attention Matt P. is getting. Ha!

10 Katie { 05.04.10 at 5:11 pm }

CG- Georgie really should have learnt how to play nice with the on-line crowd!

11 Laura { 05.05.10 at 12:09 am }

RR (or anyone else) did you catch the Masterchef acceptance speech? Wil Anderson said that they thanked Sarah for working in NSW indicating that they sacked her, and she didn’t seem too happy about him saying that. Anybody know what was said?

12 Reality Raver { 05.05.10 at 12:17 am }

Laura – no I didn’t see the logie speech as I was actually watching Masterchef. I find the logie’s boring. I saw Wil Anderson’s tweet but I have to be honest I did not get it.

But I thought they did sack her? Or in TV terms did not renew her contract.

CG – Julie Goodwin must have been there is Poh was there.

13 Laura { 05.05.10 at 11:33 am }

On her blog she says that she was contracted for several seasons but she decided to quit the show. They probably didn’t kick up much of a fuss because she wasn’t essential for the show’s success. I like her though, and at least she brought some oestrogen and spared me George’s hacking and spitting for a few minutes each episode. The show would have been improved if they’d utilised her more.