Survivor Heroes V Villains – Parvati and Russell Still Survive

I have to be honest I thought this episode was going to be a cracker but it wasn’t, OK we got to see Russell’s paranoia in full swing, but there was little suspense and enough of the immunity idols there used to only be one, now it appears there is alway one in play.

Some of the highlights of the episode were:

• Russell’s petulance over Parvati’s giving away the Idol was entertaining he was like a lover scorn, however I could understand him being pissed as he had given her an Idol previously which had saved her.
  • Danielle and Amanda wrestling over the immunity idol, Colby must have thought the girls were trying to tittilate him while he lay there and watched;
  • I thought Colby was piss weak by not supporting Amanda, the immunity idol was on the floor, as far as I was concerned it is anyones.
  • I loved the way Danielle embellished about how she had to “wrestle Amanda” to get the clue back off her.
  • Everyone following each other around so they could work out who was voting with whom.
  • Candice (well she was actually a low light) with her swinging to the villains alliance, I am not sure why she thinks Russell would take her to the top three.
  • Sandra trying to make a move, but when she realises it is not going to pan out pulls her head in and sticks with her alliance.
  • Also Sandra not giving a damn that Parvati gave her an Idol the other week and was still prepared to vote her out.
  • Colby finally manning up and winning a challenge.
  • Former alliance partners in all stars Parvati and Amanda being up for the vote on the same night.

Amanda lost and was eliminated, but did not seem to mind.

1 Katie { 05.05.10 at 12:47 am }

There is something about Parvati’s smile that just makes me want to scream. I think tonight was their last shot at getting rid of her for some time now. I think Russell’s days are numbered

2 Ruffys { 05.05.10 at 2:05 am }

My highlight: Colby really did look like he was enjoying Treasure Island

3 Wurstsemmel { 05.05.10 at 6:33 am }

Good that I have your recaps to turm to, RR. Last night’s episode was a bit of a yawn and it ended up as backround viewing while I did something else.

Agree that the whole immunity idol thing is ridiculous. Too many reduces the interest level and strategy in choosing when to play it. Why not use it? Another one will be along shortly.

4 TDK { 05.05.10 at 9:05 am }

How ever many, where ever they chuck the hidden idol in, Russell seems to be snatching it up, he even got TJ to hand it to him!! He’s an idol magnet!!
Only now do I see and like Sandra for the player that she is.
She is very bold and manly :
She talks ghetto – but in a very honest way, which is very watchable.
E.g. Voting Russell out was to revenge Rob, Tyson, and even coach, “Who I don’t really care about, but I’ll chuck him in there..”
LMAO – love how natural she is with her words.

5 reality raver { 05.05.10 at 9:34 am }

TDK – Sandra you just sense she is going to take an opportunity at some point. But then she must be getting a huge target on her back.

Colby and Rupert are disappointing, and Candice – well I don’t even understand her strategy.

Katie – the scathing look that Parvati gave Russell when he played the Idol was hilarious. I think Parvati is well and trully in control and they did the right thing to attempt to get rid of her.

Ruffy’s – Colby’s indifference to the wrestle between Danielle and Amanda was hilarious, it sums up his whole attitude to the game. In fact if he wins I will be disappointed. Oh and Sandra was on the money when she was talking to Russell about him. He is boring.

Wurstsemmel – after weeks of cracker jack episodes this one was a bit of yawn. I don’t like the way Russell runs up and down the beach trying to bully the woman. No wonder he did not get the jury vote in Samoa.

6 Laura { 05.05.10 at 11:39 am }

So ridiculous that Parvati was angry at Russel for playing the idol. He is the one who recruited Candice and convinced Sandra not to flip. She just sat back and expected him to do all the work, then criticised him for not being 100% sure that his strategy would be successful.

I know that it won’t happen but I hope Russel ditches her and forms a new alliance with Colby and Candice. Kick out Parvati, Sandra and Rupert. I really want Russel to win this season!

7 Neil { 05.05.10 at 1:30 pm }

Agree with most that last night eposide was bit dull.

I suspect a bit of selective editing may have been a contribution factor. There was little footage of Parvati wheeling and dealing about who she wanted to kick out. So I am still in the dark as to what she is thinking. I agree with RR, she is pulling the strings now and poor Russell is delisional if he still thinks he is in control.

Thought that maybe the presence of the cameraman may have given the game away with the immunity clue. If he suddenly jumps over and starts filming something beside the bed; then you will have to think that something was there.

Looks like it will be a straight elimiation of the heroes from here on in.

8 Reality Raver { 05.05.10 at 2:23 pm }

Neil – Good point about the camera men, I had never thought of that. Maybe that is how Amanda worked out that Danielle had dropped the clue on the floor.

9 sourkraut { 05.06.10 at 12:50 am }

All right you clowns, Wot gives? I go away for a lousy two weeks and come back to find you’ve all f@#$ed up by not voting that wretched perverti off!!!!!
Glad to see Sandra duz whine is still utterly totally useless at anything vaguely connected with a challenge, and is still a backstabbing coat tailing little B*&#$H.
For a moment i thought there was going to be the sem-eye -final of the world survivor jello wresting champeenship between Amanda and Danielle, but Amanda sadly gave in because Colby showed some true idiocy and supported the villain. Just as i was beginning to warm to him too! And danielle to have claimed youwrestled amanda to the ground nearly made me throw up my breakfast tofu.
So what happened to Amanda’s specs? Mst have gone out with her SIGH Well at least Russelll survived, but I have a very sinking feling that the two wimen I detest most are going to win this as the men contestants have proven that the smartest male in the US of A is Homer simpson!