The Amazing Race – What Is With The Pixelating Of The Cow Pooping?

Sorry not a full recap tonight of the show but just want to say a couple of things:

Love the cowboys they have a great style about them;

What was with the pixelating of the cows pooping, isn’t that just normal cow behaviour?

And more stick shifts (manual cars) as they are always good for a laugh.

1 Wurstsemmel { 05.07.10 at 1:10 am }

Yeah, I noticed that too.

Don’t Americans know that shit happens?,

2 Kyvyny { 05.07.10 at 2:32 am }

Probably just the rating the show gets in the US means it can’t show any sort of bodily fluid/matter ejection/expulsion from that end of people/mammals.

They do show vomiting though, don’t they?

3 reality raver { 05.07.10 at 7:04 am }

Wurstsemmel – LOL

Kyvyny – Good point, all those eating challenges aim to make them puke,

4 Injera { 05.07.10 at 12:14 pm }

Shit happens – good call, Wurstsemmel!

The cowboys are fab. Carol and Brandy have watched this show before, haven’t they? I mean, Carol’s lament that she was missing nice hotels and restaurants might have been playing to the cameras, but it was annoying. And making their alliance – and making it so obviously – has surely put a target on their backs.

5 sourkraut { 05.07.10 at 2:24 pm }

getting difficult to even be sarcastic about this show. I think its past the use by date but I guess the ladies need domeone like the mediocre compere to perv on!
Only seen 1 ep so missed the intros and dont really know who to detest, but first impressions usually being true leads me to think the 3 groups I would not want to see win are the Yee-haws (cowboys), the Dicks(detectives) and Daniel and his mate/ bro.
And SHIT where are the Blondes for me to root for?
I Probably wont see out the series

6 sourkraut { 05.07.10 at 2:26 pm }

pS the cows had the right idea. and koochin (kuchen) is German for cake you ignorant yanks!
PPS sorry to see the grandma and spunky G-daughter go