Guest Blog: Masterchef Australia Elimination Dictionary
Regular commenter Pollywaffle put this in the comment section of Masterchef Australia P&O Challenge, however I thought it was so good it deserved to be in a separate post. Please add your own definitions in the comment section.
MC Elimination Dick-tionary:
- ‘That plate has all the alaments’ – but frankly one more slither of saffron would have got it there.
- ‘Its all about the taste’ – bugger they got the plating correct.
- ‘Shall we?’ – better hurry up before Matt scoffs the lot
- ‘I lurrrv the way the salty/zesty/zingy melts in with the fresh, crunchy, creamy’ – when in doubt just throw together any old word salad
- ‘I’d be happy to see that in any restaurant’ – yep, since Channel 10 pays for anything I consume
- ‘The steak/fish/chicken is overcooked, under, raw’ – Great, the constant interruptions at your food station worked a treat
- ‘Disgustation menu’ – innovative dish consumed but not shared by large colourfully attired food tosser
- ‘Pteh,Gerrrguphaw – thats a pip,shell,bone in my dish’- slam dunk
- ‘How do you feel right now? How much does this mean to you? For someone your food dream is over’. – Im serving up your elimination, 3 ways
- ‘You must leave the MC kitchen for the last time’ – pick up the souveenir cravat on the way out but don’t do anything drastic.