The UK Apprentice – Italian V Indian
Episode Three of UK Apprentice and the challenge was to make as much money out of one night running a kitchen in a pub. The boys chose to do Italian, and the girls indian.
Some thoughts about the challenge and the show:
- Firstly at this stage I don’t think any of the contestant’s are likeable;
- Sara the project manager for the girl’s team who is indian didn’t know the spices that go into a curry;
- I was surprised none of the guys could cook the spaghetti bol looked disgusting;
- Also surprised none of the girls could cook either;
- Thank God the guys did not take up on Rafe’s suggestion of speaking in italian accents to the customers;
- I wonder why the boys thought they were given a list of cheap food wholesalers, but were too disorganised and ended up buying their ingredients at a supermarket.
- Can they give the receptionist at Sir Alan’s office a computer;
- Boys team 301 pounds, and 604 pounds for the girls team, so they won.
- The silence was deafening when Sir Alan asked what Ian was like as a project manager;
- It cracked me up when Kevin pretended to be The Apprentices Don Corleone, when he was back in the house and tried to make out that he was the one to cut Ian’s throat.