OPEN POST: Masterclass – The Final One

Sorry guys for being late with this. I got diverted by the mundanities of everyday life.

Tonight it is the final masterclass and looks like George and Gary will be doing a mystery box like last year.

Also I found this article on Sarah Wilson’s blog where she implies she left Masterchef as she wanted to be more then a dolly bird.

1 Chunks { 07.24.10 at 9:54 pm }

Must say I totally enjoyed the last part when G & G did the mystery box cook off. There was a genuine feeling of warmth and camaraderie and lots of funny moments. Interesting that only a small handful got to say what they were doing now and there was no mention of Phil working in a pizza takeaway. Oh well, who is John Galt…

2 Reality Raver { 07.24.10 at 10:02 pm }

Pollywaffle – Well she does have Manu on her books… Hey did you watch My Kitchen Rules? What did you think?

3 Reality Raver { 07.24.10 at 10:03 pm }

Chunks – are you serious is Phil working in a pizza takeaway?

4 Chunks { 07.24.10 at 10:42 pm }

He was working in a pizza bar when he first left the show RR. I think he may be studying as well. I forget now. I saw it in a story about him posting pics of himself in trunks on his Facebook page or somewhere. I got distracted by his abs…

5 Anonymous { 07.25.10 at 4:11 am }
6 Anonymous { 07.25.10 at 4:38 am }
7 Anonymous { 07.25.10 at 4:39 am }
8 AnnyB { 07.25.10 at 10:44 am }

Saturday’s Daily Terror had a 12-page lift-out on Masterchef with all the info that you just had to know – like how much pink salt was used, how many people did the washing etc., as well as being crammed with advertisements for kitchenware and related products. So many words, i.e. newsprint, television & radio…..and, of course, the advertising and promotions….what are they going to do after tonight. The cash cow has left the building!

9 Johngalt { 07.25.10 at 12:26 pm }

Scruff- thanks
Liberty- You can be sure “someone” will make the torrent available
Anon-Thanks, I feel the same about Oz (Although I was only in Melbourne and Sydney)
Polly- You must take responsibility for those guys(and also Yahoo Serious)(and Vegemite)(I was happy to see it used as an adjective the other night), just as we must accept and apologize for unleashing Dane Cook and David Hasselhoff upon the world (if only we had an ascot mascot like Matt)
RR- First, see above (response to Anon), second, thanks, for the kind words and witty breakdown of MC (too many to recount here), and last let us hope that we can produce a cast of characters worthy of ridicule.

10 Anonymous { 07.25.10 at 12:41 pm }

RR – My Kitchen Rules? Like dinners with people from work, you feel compelled to attend, its all too polite and everyone is faking having fun for the sake of ‘the team’. I never gave a fig about who won or lost, nor got anything ‘wow’ out of their food. If one of their kitchens had blown up and burnt down I would have used the opportunity for a toilet break.

11 Anonymous { 07.25.10 at 3:24 pm }

I agree with Anonymous above(not me) MKK as the most embaressing program I havewatched-surprised anyone watched it. MC is a joke but it is better than MKK. The drama of the South Australians rainy day. I like the concept but something just didn’t seem right about it. I think C7 has the rights too Iron Chef? If its anything like the UK version t won’t last long

12 Anonymous { 07.25.10 at 3:33 pm }