The UK Apprentice – The Photography Challenge
Last episode I blogged about how none of the contestant’s on The UK Apprentice were likeable, this week I am not sure any of them are actually employable.
In fact from the behaviour of the majority of them in the this challenge where they had to sell photographs of people I would have fired them all.
Highlights of the episode:
- Simon saying he had an IQ of 170, but when he was eliminated said he would be back to putting up satellite dishes;
- The project manager of the other team putting Lucinda in charge of of the IT stuff when she cannot work her mobile phone. I would have thought one of the roles of a manager is to put people in jobs that best fit their skills. However not sure what skills Lucinda actually have that fit the business world.
- Alex is just a tool and was undermining Simon the whole way, and I loved how Alan Sugar’s female colleague called him on his bullshit.
- In fact the whole team did not give Simon a chance, with that girl (sorry forgotten her name) just talking over him all the time.
- On the the other team the girl’s continue to think that if you are project manager you must belittle and yell at the other team members you don’t like. Props to Rafe for keeping out of it.
Anyway Simon’s team made a loss and therefore lost the challenge, and in the end he was fired.