The Morning Show Doing Their Masterchef Wrap Up

The Morning Show like every other media show in Australia were talking about Masterchef Australia. Mossy and Gabe from My Kitchen Rules were also on to discuss the life changing things that can happen to you when you go on a reality show.
They are for hire to come and cook a meal for you and your family and friends in your house. Gabe will do front of house and Mossy will do the cooking.

1 Pollywaffle { 07.26.10 at 10:44 pm }

RR, you’ve sold out! You have entered the official media whore zone – defined by half moon couch, sitting next to Mossy et al. You were chic, cool and collected and I know it will be tough as the offers roll in to do more on the lazy susan of reality TV gigs but just one favour, try and resist the temptation to use Julie Goodwin’s stylist who I gather does a puddle pie “glamour girl’ half day special

2 Sue { 07.26.10 at 11:04 pm }

I saw you on telly!

3 Reality Raver { 07.26.10 at 11:12 pm }

Pollywaffle – LOL will refrain from that. I suspect media appearance with decrease now Masterchef has finished. ABC are to scared to do reality TV stories.

Sue – thanks

4 Kaylen { 07.26.10 at 11:14 pm }

I’m so jealous! I just saw who you were sitting next to – Ed is gorgeous. :O

5 Kaylen { 07.26.10 at 11:15 pm }

Oh. So were you, by the way, but that’s a given! 😛

Video above didn’t start out working for me, but did once I hunted it down on the Morning Show’s website. Odd! 😉

Link in case it doesn’t for others: http://au.tv.yahoo.com/the-morning-show/video/-/watch/21068439

6 brain dead dave { 07.26.10 at 11:22 pm }

Being Julie Goodwin’s stylist is a mammoth task…it’s all about respecting the beast.

7 CG { 07.27.10 at 3:30 am }

BDD: be nice.

RR: you look great. But dang, couldn’t you have said that unless Ch10 stops rigging the show it will be lucky to last more than one more season! Ha! Ch7 would lap that kinda stuff up.

8 littlepetal { 07.27.10 at 9:51 am }

RR-Nice to see you on tele again and you look good. Getting you name out there. You are getting famous too.

9 brain dead dave { 07.27.10 at 11:31 am }

Yes , that was a little harsh, CG.

Julie Goodwin has the last laugh as Ch9 are giving her her own show “Home Cook” on Sats at 5.30.

10 Anonymous { 07.27.10 at 11:36 am }
11 brain dead dave { 07.27.10 at 1:59 pm }

Julie’s first dish on her new show will be a frump steak.

12 Wurstsemmel { 07.27.10 at 4:58 pm }

I can’t see the video either from this blog or the link someone kindly provided. Hmmmph.

13 Rarelyseen { 07.27.10 at 5:57 pm }

Fantastic RR ! I know that you lend a load of cosmopolitan sophistication to Larry’s Show. I hope this leads to a wad of appearances. Next stop; 7pm project, then GNW.

14 gnomeangel » Blog Archive » BLOG LOVE: REALITY RAVINGS { 08.14.10 at 9:31 am }

[…] To me though she could have just said “it’s a safe house for those taunted by a world that doesn’t understand the awesome that is reality television.” Emma appears on The Morning Show. […]