Is Marion From Masterchef Australia Being Too Picky?

J.Mo and Elle in the Sunday Telegraph question in their column whether Masterchef Australia’s It girl Marion Grasby is being to picky post her reality show appearance.

They write:

When it comes to reality TV stars, it’s often best to strike while the iron – or in Marion Grasby’s case the frying pan – is still hot.

We’re hoping the MasterChef 2010 finalist isn’t being too picky when it comes to TV opportunities.

“There have been some TV offers thrown around,  but I’m just waiting for the right project,” she said at the Network Ten 2011 program launch this week.

Grasby has been working on her own range of Thai inspired food products since leaving the show and flew to Bangkok on Friday to finalise details. She is also in the process of finishing a cookbook.

I am sure Marion is savvy enough to ensure she does not diminish her own brand by picking stuff that is not quite right for her.

1 smauge { 09.26.10 at 3:46 pm }

She’s obviously seen Julie Goodwin’s show LOL!

2 Kaylen { 09.26.10 at 4:20 pm }

Who is she, again? :(

😉

3 brain dead dave { 09.26.10 at 8:45 pm }

This was the frump with the lumpy satay,right?

“Waiting for the right project” is code for……(crickets)

Poh’s jagged an award for set design for a short film and “starred ” as a waitress in said film. On top of her ABC show to boot.

4 Anon { 09.26.10 at 10:38 pm }

H’mo and Hell are hardly worth crediting as sources of anything worth worrying about. If u was Marion I’d consider them saying I should be working to be utter proof I should not.
Aside from anything else this two are so ill informed she’s probably working on a pilot and they just dont know.

5 Anonymous { 09.27.10 at 9:51 am }

I am sure that there’s probably something “in the wings” for Maid Marion as if you have a look at the Forum 5 website (the MC talent management company), Callum and her seem to be the only ones with their “mugshots” on the site as being “talent” from MC 2 being managed by them.

As for Callum/Blinky Bill/Gollum, I see a couple of “twitterers” in his “twitterverse” have complained to him about his queue jumping at clubs and airports. This is the guy who George Callumaris said several times in print was “soo….. humble”, in the campaign by MC “orchestrated” to shepherd Blinky Bill in to second place to satisfy their ongoing marketing objectives. So, maybe the “light will now go on” for a few more people about MC.

6 Paul { 09.27.10 at 2:02 pm }

I don’t know why its so hard for people to understand that perhaps some don’t want a TV career after Masterchef. Shocking stuff, I know.

Marion seems quite confortable where she is at the moment to me.

As for Callum, I’m on his twitter and he seems very level headed and humble – quite funny too at times. Who cares if he queue jumps at nightclubs !!!!
I defy anyone to say no to an offer to go to the front of any queue. Personally I hate queuing for anything and if I worked out a rort that would stop me from doing it then I would be using it 100% of the time.

7 sourkraut { 09.27.10 at 2:19 pm }