The X Factor – Is The Amanda v Kyle Tiff A Beat Up?

Both of the Sydney Sunday papers have commented on what Kyle Sandilands said to Amanda Grafanakis last Sunday on The X Factor. He said that she has never made it because she put people off side, and they did not like her.

The Sun Herald said that it may have been one of Kyle’s own entourage she offended rather then a person on The X Factor set. But to me it all seems like a bit of a beat up, but this could make her collateral damage with viewers being turned off her.

For the record Ronan Keating apparently had words with Kyle after the show, a pity that wasn’t shown on The Xtra Factor.

The Sunday Telegraph TV column also says:

…that word from [The X Factor house] is that Grafanaki’s forthright personality and big presence has made other housemates bristle, but Keating was clearly offended by Sandilands’ comments about his charge, having words with him off air.

Tempers in the house are reportedly calming as the group of 16 to 35 year olds settles in, but sources admit the eccentric oldest housemate, Altiyan Childs, has a few people off balance.

1 bella vita { 09.26.10 at 8:17 pm }

As the producers and production team are the same for both Idol and X Factor its actually a surprise they let her get through this time around, as I believe she isnt liked by many people.

Unfortunatly I believe she is one of the many singers in this industry that believe they’ve paid their dues and its their time to shine. In Amanda’s case, I think she is way over done, over fake and trying to be artist she is clearly not. Perhaps lose the uber fake persona and she may get somewhere.

2 Bianca { 09.27.10 at 2:17 am }

Amanda is one of my favorite contestants this year. I truly think it will be between her, Kharisma and Sally. Kyle’s group kinda sucks in my opinion and those three are the only ones that have really brought my attention to the TV set when they are performing. My eyebrows were raised by Kyle’s comments both tonight and last week, definitely something that should have been brought up between them OFF the air considering the huge viewer input in the show. Maybe a subtle attempt to sabotage a contestant who is clearly much better than his?

3 Anonymous { 09.27.10 at 9:47 pm }

Tea-tea-tea

4 Katerina { 10.01.10 at 4:52 pm }

bella vita what exactly qualifies you to make the statement that the persona we are seeing on tv with Amanda is an ‘uber fake’ persona? I’m assuming you must a) know her personally and b) have known her for a sufficient amount of time to have some real frame of reference from which to judge her tv persona against? No you dont do you? If you did know her for say, her whole life like I have you would know that Amanda is 100% real 100% of the time on tv. She is a natural entertainer and she has been since she was able to walk and talk. You do know what nasty gossip and being a hater really says about YOU dont you?

5 Amalia { 10.08.10 at 1:19 pm }

My sister in law got through to boot camp and said this woman is the crudest, most foul mouthed woman she’s ever met. I don’t actually watch the show but after she said that I thought I’d look her up, lol, does not surprise me that she is offending people then …

6 Amanda { 10.12.10 at 5:42 pm }

you are truly and amazing performer i loved your voice from the startam sorry your leaving but it is just a show someone had to go am sorry its you i believed you are the X Factor in my eyes and heart but you are amazing singer that deserves to put a record out i will definetly buy it never stop singer your amazing Amanda