Brian McFadden and Delta Getting Married Next Year

Finally Australia’s Got Talent judge Brian McFadden and Delta Goodrem are getting married. Apparently a date has been set in 2011.

Maybe Delta wanted to hustle him down the aisle after seeing photos of him being groped by a girl after a night out. I am not a huge fan of Brian but I think it did look like an over enthusiastic fan. See photos here.

But in interesting news Brian is inviting his former wife reality TV star Kerry Katona.

Some would think there is nothing unusual about that but as they have displayed public animosity towards each other.

The Daily Telegraph says:

[They] had two children together, have been warring since getting divorced in 2006.

In April, the 30-year-old took to Twitter calling Katona a “pig-faced mole” and suggesting she “take a bowl of mayonnaise-drenched chips out of her face and look in the mirror”.

But The Daily Star reports McFadden wants to make amends and has invited Katona to his wedding in Australia next year.

“Brian wants to let bygones be bygones,” a source close to McFadden told the newspaper.

“He wants to draw a line under their fighting past. It’s an open invitation so it’s up to Kerry if she wants to attend the bash next year.”

It could be very interesting if she attends. No news on where the wedding will be held.

1 Culinary Boner { 10.07.10 at 8:24 am }

The women’s mag editors will be having screaming multiple orgasms at this news

2 Gillian { 10.07.10 at 11:28 am }

I thought she would have come to her senses by now. and it makes me question her character. I wish they would move back to England but the has been can’t resurrect his career there.

3 Culinary Boner { 10.07.10 at 12:18 pm }

Raver, I note that McFadgen’s Daily Mail photo – what a great newspaper! – is missing a caption. I humbly suggest “BOI-OI-OI-OI-OING!!!”

4 Wurstsemmel { 10.07.10 at 2:08 pm }

Does anyone really care?

5 Reality Raver { 10.07.10 at 5:05 pm }

Wurstsemmel – if there were paps at Kate Ritchie’s wedding, there will be a definite mosh pit at Brian and Delta’s.

Gillian – I have to agree I thought so too, but she has strange taste in men didn’t she go out with Mark Phillipoussos prior to Brian?

CB – Great caption don’t know why the DAily Mail didn’t think of it.

6 Gillian { 10.08.10 at 9:15 am }

@RR – Yes, she did and he dumped her for a fling with Paris Hilton didn’t he? I always say if a man is rude to women ie the way Brian F is openly rude to his ex wife and people like Ros Reines, he will be rude to you eventually. I personally would not tolerate my partner being disrespectful to other women and it shows a lack of character on her behalf in my opinion. Where’s the sisterhood?

7 Culinary Boner { 10.08.10 at 10:50 am }

Who would actually bother having ‘a fling’ with Ms Hilton? All aboard the Starfish Express, toot toot.