Jersey Shore – 20% of Women Would Sleep With The Boys From The Show

The survey done by Wet Intimacy Products (are you surprised?), found out this startling statistic. However, the stats don’t breakdown which particular Jersey Shore boy they would shag. Though I am sure The Situation would think he would be the most popular. (Source: The Frisky)

1 PinkPatentMaryJanes { 10.08.10 at 2:22 pm }

Where’s the “Oh jesusgodhell No” button?

2 Culinary Boner { 10.08.10 at 2:48 pm }

Lol “wet intimacy products” hahaha….as opposed “dry *ouch that hurts* intimacy products”. Marketing genius!

Maybe this week’s viral PowerPoint skank – http://www.news.com.au/technology/karen-owen-never-meant-to-hurt-13-men-ranked-rated-on-powerpoint-sex-list/story-e6frfro0-1225935956785 – should be innoculated onto the Jersey Shore set to provide these discerning women with some ratings and metrics, so they can make a more informed choice?

3 Izobel2 { 10.08.10 at 4:59 pm }

Don’t watch Jersey Shore, but I’ve seen u mention “the Situation” before… Which one of the above shockers is he?

4 Injera { 10.08.10 at 5:36 pm }

PPMJ – I want that button, too! Eeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwww.

5 brain dead dave { 10.08.10 at 5:40 pm }

Really? That looks like adolescent versions of Moe,Larry and Shemp in the photograph.

6 Kaylen { 10.08.10 at 9:10 pm }

Some of them, for sure…. :(

I have no shame. 😉

But I have to say, I agree most with this option: Yes but only with a condom.

😛

7 Reality Raver { 10.09.10 at 6:17 am }

PinkPatentMaryJane and Injera- Good point I should have given that option.

Izobel2 – The Situation is the one on the far right

BDD – Yes really.

Kaylen – you are hilarious but which ones

8 Kaylen { 10.09.10 at 12:10 pm }

hehe.

hmm. To be honest, I have no idea who any of them are, so they can be numbers! 😉

From left to right, 1-4.

I’d so totally do 1 and 3. 😉

But with great caution – ’cause honestly, you never know where they’ve been! ew.

9 Reality Raver { 10.09.10 at 12:21 pm }

Ok I wouldn’t say no to seeing The Situation’s six pack in the flesh, but the only one who appears to have half a brain is Vinnie.

10 Muru { 10.09.10 at 2:34 pm }

“Would you hit it? Well in disturbing news apparently 20 per cent of women would shag the boys from the Jersey Shore.”

Well, if you consider the demographic of those who most likely watch the show and, thus, responded to the poll, it’s really not that surprising.

11 Culinary Boner { 10.11.10 at 4:23 pm }

Here’s a question: would these guys take their sneakers off or keep them on whilst performing the act on 16% of this blog’s readership who’d say “yes, do me now”?? Why am I somehow reminded of Turtle from Entourage in this case?