Reality Tidbits – ANTM – Harper’s Covers and Cassi Van Den Dungen News

Above are the cover’s the Harper’s Bazaar magazine of both the winner of Australia’s Next Top Model and the runner up, Amanda Ware and Kelsey Martinovich. Which one do you like best?

This year’s Australia’s Next Top Model winner Amanda Ware caught up with Jennifer Hawkins at a Myer launch and she gave her some tips about New York. Amanda and Kelsey will go there as part of their prize from the show to talk to modelling agencies. (Source: Daily Telegraph)

Cassi Van Den Dungen’s modelling career is continuing to bloom according to leading fashion blogger Frockwriter. She has some great photos of Cassi’s latest photoshoot for Ellery.

Also Frockwriter has an interview with Alice Burdeau at New Zealand Fashion Week, where she talks about studying psychology at RMIT. Alice moved to Melbourne to be with her fashion photographer boyfriend, but now he has moved to Sydney for work.

1 Injera { 10.15.10 at 11:20 pm }

Didn’t watch much of the series, so am unbiassed by personalities here, I guess. As far as a cover shot goes, I much prefer Kelsey’s. Looks more “fashion”, whereas the Amanda shot calls to mind the words “deer” and “headlights”.

2 Reality Raver { 10.15.10 at 11:21 pm }

Injera – you only have to watch 5 mins of the whole series this time – the Sarah Murdoch gaffe

3 Injera { 10.15.10 at 11:23 pm }

Oh, actually I did see that. Dozens of times, it seems. But the decontextualised clips made it all about Sarah, and not about the models… still wouldn’t have picked the finalists out of a line-up!

4 scruffnkelsmum { 10.16.10 at 8:46 am }

not a fair comparison, unless they are in the same outfit etc… still think it is ridiculous that they are releasing 2 covers….. just another publicity stunt methinks….

5 PinkPatentMaryJanes { 10.16.10 at 9:35 am }

I’m addicted to this show and while at the end I was tied between Amanda, Sophie and Kelsey I went to three different newsagests to try to find the Kelsey cover. I think Kelsey’s is the most stunning cover I’ve seen on a fashion magazine – up there with my all-time faves.

6 scruffnkelsmum { 10.16.10 at 8:19 pm }

what annoys me is that they have bent over backwards so far to Kelsey, that Amanda’s win and “big moment” has all but been lost.

7 KC { 10.17.10 at 3:39 pm }

Kelsey’s cover looks beautiful! I’m biased though cause I was going for Kelsey the whole time

8 MelbaToast { 10.18.10 at 8:39 am }

I think the two covers is a tad silly – a publicity stunt? I do like Kelsey’s cover best however – and I guess Marie Claire do as well which is why they’re running it. LOATHED the format of the finale and turned it off after 5 minutes…thank god for You Tube so I could watch the Sarah Murdoch gaff.