The Block – Erin and Jake Crack It With Chez And Brenton
Sorry belated post, but a few thoughts on the episode:
- Not sure if Chezz is telling the truth about actually paying her carpenter friend she flew in as she was looking pretty shifty at the body corporate meeting;
- Though they did have a point, if it is true, that the other Sydney siders having friends and relatives helping the other teams out does put them at a disadvantage;
- I noted the other teams did not really weigh into the debate;
- I thought Jake was being a bit rank whinging about the noise late at night, considering he has been known to make noise at night as well. Nailing down the wooden floor boards in the first week was one of his misdemeanors and that was at 1.00am?
- Also Chez is not going to make herself many fans by being shown to having a kip while her partner Brenton was working. Also she tends to whinge too much.
- Agree with the judges about no doors on the bathroom. Aesthetically it may look better, but seriously having to listen to someone go to the toilet is a big turn off. Jake and Erin, and Brenton and Chez both when down that track;
- The floating bench the blokes bought from Reece is not great how do you fill up the sink for shaving etc? Clearly they did not think of this because they have beards;
- Also too much time was spent on the unlikeable teams of Chez and Brenton, and Erin and Jake, we barely saw the downstairs mob;
- Mark and Dave won this week for their ensuite, and I wonder if the judges are sharing around the prizes as no team has won it twice yet. If this is the case then it is Chez and Brenton’s turn next week.
- I am not sure what Scott Cam is adding to the series, but I don’t mind the two judges, as they point out the pro’s and cons of the room they are assessing.