Celebrity Apprentice New Season’s Cast Looks Amazing

As only The Donald can do, he has put together a cracker cast for his new season, yet to be filmed show Celebrity Apprentice.

Nothing is official yet but check out the rumoured “celebs” who will be on the show. It is gold.

• Detective La Toya Jackson
  • Mark McGrath
  • Dionne Warwick
  • Jose Canseco
  • Lil Jon
  • Star Jones
  • Gary Busey
  • Marlee Matlin
  • David Cassidy
  • Niki Taylor
  • Meat Loaf
  • Nene Leakes
  • Lisa Rinna
  • Richard Hatch: First winner of Survivor, tax cheater and the winner of Mr. Sweet Prison Nalgas ’08.
  • Hope Dworaczyk: Some trick.
  • John Rich: One half of the country duo Big & Rich.

Now go to Dlisted who will explain who these people are.

I am going to love watching Richard Hatch and see if he can rehabilitate himself on this show. And speaking of rehabilitation Gary Busey was last seen on Celebrity Rehab and he had more then a touch of the crazies about him.

The real people’s version of The Apprentice starts 20 October on Fox 8 at 8.30pm. The contestant’s on this season have all been affected by the recession in the USA.

1 slippy { 10.19.10 at 11:12 pm }

That’s a great group!

2 Annon { 10.20.10 at 3:46 pm }

I would watch Gary Busey put wallpaper up. After his appearance on Celebrity Rehab, where he thought he was a councillor not an inpatient, he can do no tv wrong in my mind. He alone will make this ‘must watch tv’. I simply cannot wait

3 Injera { 10.20.10 at 5:02 pm }

Agree, Anon – I’ll be watching this for the crazy Busey is likely to bring. Will look at Dlisted for explanations of who some of the others are, but… Detective La Toya Jackson? Is that like Sheriff Steven Seagal?

4 Reality Raver { 10.20.10 at 5:31 pm }

Maybe Gary Busey will think he is The Donald

5 angie @ water cooler oracle { 10.20.10 at 9:38 pm }

You know who this list is missing… Randy Quaid!

I can’t wait to see what’s coming!

6 Reality Raver { 10.20.10 at 11:26 pm }

Randy would have to go on Celebrity Rehab first

7 Culinary Boner { 10.21.10 at 11:31 am }

Having gone off The Apprentice and Trump’s comedic impersonation of a cartoon boss year’s ago, I have to say that the presence of Gary Busey may get me watching this. Gazza’s cameos in Entourage were effing hilarious. Hopefully he’ll give Trump quotes like these:
“There has got to be more to life than being a really, really, ridiculously good actor.”
“My dark side, my shadow, my lower companion is now in the back room blowing up balloons for kids’ parties.”
“Drinking your own blood is the paradigm of recycling.”
“Nothing changes like changes, because nothing changes but the changes.”

8 sourkraut { 10.21.10 at 1:15 pm }

Cant see any “celebrities” in that list