Mel B – It’s A Scary World More Like It’s A Boring World
Last week I wasted an hour of my life watching Mel B’s aka Scary Spice’s new reality show Mel B – It’s A Scary World.
Currently the show is screening on Style TV, and it is meant to show Mel and her family life. But the show makes the Kardashian family look riveting.
A quick rundown of my complaints:
- The episode went for an hour, if it was half the time it may have made it barely tolerable like Bill and Giuliana;
- Mel B when she talked to camera spoke to the audience like they were as dumb as she appears to be;
- We would see something on screen and then she would explain it to us;
- The repetition was excruitiating;
- Also her 11 year old daughter Phoenix looked liked she did not want to be there, I also thought Mel might want to get her a tutor for her writing it was like something an infant child would do.
Chances of me watching episode two are very slim.
Mel B – It’s A Scary World on the Style Channel Wednesday nights, and other times during the week.