Survivor Nicaragua – It Really Is Anyones Game

Photo courtesy CBS

I cannot believe I am writing this, but I am starting to be a big Fabio fan. I liked the way he just says what he thinks but in a non offensive way. Also I am starting to like Naonka for entertainment value, even though she is not a very nice person and stole the tribes food. But this series would be nothing without her.

However I am hoping Dan wins just so he can take the title of most useless Survivor winner ever.

Another person who is making the series interesting is Marty, but holy toledo he is so paranoid and needs to  shut the fuck up. For someone who thinks he is a Survivor strategist you would think he would know when to just to chill.

Tonight was a great episode of Survivor.

The highlights:

• Naonka stealing the food and justifying it to herself;
  • Naonka getting Alina all paranoid and making her feel grateful towards her and to ensure her vote on the jury;
  • Fabio taking on Naonka over the food and hypocisy;
  • Marty having a paranoid breakdown which meant he never shut up;
  • Dan lying down all episode;
  • Fabio in the immunity challenge making it look so easy.

Naonka is going to be in the final three as no one will vote for her except Alina.

Here is Jeff Probst’s Blog Post which this week I thought did not add much value. Here is an exit interview with Alina.

1 MolksTVTalk { 11.10.10 at 11:24 pm }

Fabio is indeed my favourite also – after a shaky start early where I thought he was an airhead. Cannot believe Naonka is still around. She’s not a “bad guy”, she’s just horrible.

2 PinkPatentMaryJanes { 11.11.10 at 8:26 am }

Ah Fabio, after the weeing in the pool episode that boy won my heart. And wow, Jeff’s totally nailed Naonka, his insight is utterly perfect. Go Jane or Go Fabio!

3 Colls Bolls { 11.11.10 at 10:53 am }

Gotta love Fabio!
I know there is a lot we don’t get to see but I can’t work out what everyone’s problem was with Alina.
Marty is the dumbest ‘smart’ survivor player. Shut up Man!!

4 Suzanne { 11.11.10 at 11:36 am }

Ever since Fabio dropped his surfie-dude cover at tribal council a week or two ago, thereby revealing the existence of his brain, I have liked him.
I don’t know why Alina was happy to take so much of the blame about the food stealing. In the editing, it looked like she came into it very much after the fact. Why didn’t she tell the others then? Again, according to the editing, all she’d had was one orange.
I too don;t know why she was so unpopular – maybe too much of a thinker.

5 Reality Raver { 11.11.10 at 12:19 pm }

Colls Bolls and Suzanne – I think Fabio kind of nailed her for always scheming. But we have not seen much of it.

I have to confess I am hoping Marty stays in for a few more weeks he is entertaining.

6 Suzanne { 11.11.10 at 12:28 pm }

I don’t know RR, Marty is just too annoying, with his “I’m the master strategist” and then his paranoid verbal diarrhoea this week.

Just read Alina’s exit interview – it didn’t really answer any questions at all.

7 TMC { 11.11.10 at 2:19 pm }

To win I would look to take Dan and Naonka to the final 3 with me, almost gauranteed a win.
Naonka as mention cause she is whack job and Dan cause he is the never does anything man.
I too find my self grinning when Fabio is talking, he talks sense, but in that vague stoner sort of way.
Though you would think Marty is a 12 bong a day guy with the amount of paranoia he has. Though he is right re Jane and the final 3, but its his own fault that he doesn’t interegrate with the youngsters as well as Jane has.

Next week looks… interesting

8 Culinary Boner { 11.11.10 at 2:45 pm }

Another eviction that’s reduced the BO-OI-OI-OI-OING factor for this viewer. To be honest as the rational part of my brain finds the entire premise of this show boring, it’s only the perve factor – or a supreme Russel Hantz type manipulator – that keeps me watching. Too many wrinkleys now left in this series for me to bother over-riding me neurons.

9 Reality Raver { 11.11.10 at 2:53 pm }

Sourkraut I am expecting your comments any minute concurring with Culinary Boner’s comments.

TMC – Oh yes good thinking taking Dan and Naonka with you. The only problem is because Dan has not offended anyone he may get the default vote.

Hilarious about Marty and the bong you are so right. How paranoid is he?

Suzanne – yes irritating but good TV

10 Annon { 11.12.10 at 12:43 pm }

Fabio FTW

11 sourkraut { 11.12.10 at 1:56 pm }

Raver and Boner
Certainly nothing left to get a boner over
I guess the girlies all get the whatever it is gurlies get (too old to remember) over Fabulosio
Could not care less any more who wins as long as its not the yard and a half of pelican poop with the beard, or the clown from New York, or are they both the same? Ah who cares.
Bring back the boner inducing Natalie!

12 TMC { 11.12.10 at 2:16 pm }

Sourkraut and Boner maybe with the next allstars type show they do, the should utilise this list for contestants.

13 Duke Nukem { 11.12.10 at 10:12 pm }

i’m shocked at myself for starting to enjoy Naonka’s antics. she’s dropped some hilarious lines.

14 Duke Nukem { 11.12.10 at 10:18 pm }

nasty person, but she makes tv thrilling

15 reality raver { 11.14.10 at 9:51 am }

TMC – Parvati number one no surprise there, but Amanda only came in 10th. Wow. would have expected her to be top five for sure.

16 Sourkraut { 11.14.10 at 3:41 pm }

Raver
You are of course sheissen stirring re perverti. She is about as hot as yesterdays leftover ice blocks!