Marriage Proposals On Reality TV
This week on national TV on The Block, Brenton proposed to his long term girlfriend Chez. Yes I know why would you do it and you would think this would be uncommon but in reality TV land this is not a one off.
I am not sure why it happens, maybe it is to ensure the woman cannot turn them down or maybe they see it as a romantic gesture their kids will be able to watch.
Other notable proposals include:
- Chad proposing to Stephanie on The Amazing Race this week, that she was so excited by it made me question her sanity;
- Nathan from Farmer Wants A Wife proposed to Amander Ecker on the final episode of the season;
- Boston Rob proposed to Amber in the reunion episode of Survivor just before she won $1 million;
- New York proposed to Tailor Made on the finale on I Love New York 2 (and no I have not seen that show);
- Adrienne Knight (from ANTM) and Christopher Knight (the Brady Bunch) got engaged on My Fair Brady;
- Peter proposed to Cynthia on the Real Housewives of Atlanta;
- Jake Palvelka gave a marriage proposal with a red rose Vienna Giradi on The Bachelor.
I am sure I have missed some notable ones like Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt, but since I don’t watch The Hills was his proposal on TV?