Altiyan Childs Is Australia’s Most Famous Celibate
Altiyan Child’s has now taken the title of Australia’s most famous celibate from Ita Buttrose. However, I am not sure how long he will hang onto the title as TV Week reveals he is now looking for love and his considering ending his celibate streak.
The article states:
“I’m beginning to wrestle with my celibate lifestyle,” he says. “I think I’m ready for a lover and I’m slowly ready to unlock that door and be with someone again. I just have to find a woman who can ignite my heart.”
Has it been tough spending more than half a decade without any physical affection?
“No, my primal regions don’t dictate me,” he smiles. “I don’t need a lover, it’s just that I may like to have one again soon.”
Meanwhile, fans of The X Factor have been furiously speculating online that the popular contestant, 35, isn’t stable enough to cope with pressures of being in the spotlight once the secure bubble of the competition is not longer there.
The man himself, however, insists fame won’t get the better of him.
“I am incorruptible,” Altiyan tells TV WEEK. “Seriously, I can fail and I can fall, I can lose fans and the media may turn and crucify me one day, but all I know is that there is no possibility of me being corrupted by drugs, women, the bright lights….any chance of that is over.
“I feel like I’m a man on a mission,” he continues. “I respect people too much to be blinded by the attention and I’m way too humble to get caught up in the media thing.
“I’ve been called crazy [before The X Factor], but I think the only thing that makes me crazy is that I still love the world after all the rejection I’ve felt.”
The article also had a list of 15 things you didn’t know about Altiyan.
1. According to my father, the first word I ever spoke was “Porsche”. I’ve been into Porsches ever since.
2. I have a black belt in karate. It took me nine years.
3. My favourite movie is Stephen King’s Christine.
4. I can make killer scrambled eggs.
5. My sister’s name is Altiyana.
6 I am fluent in the former Yugoslav language.
7. I have four tattoos.
8. My favourite actor is James Dean.
9. My most unfulfilled desire is to go on a double date with my best friend and his partner.
10. I was always the first to befriend the new kids at school.
11. I never spent my lunch money on myself at school – I bought the other kids lunch.
12. I’m really good at squash- it’s my favourite sport.
13. My favourite food is only found deep in the villages of Yugoslavia.
14. I’m a bit obsessed with dogs.
15. Every three months I throw my mobile phone out and buy a new one to start afresh.
Why would the parents nearly name them the same names? I don’t get it.