Channel Seven Are Looking For Brides For Four Weddings

Well actually Bridezillas. Channel 7 are on the hunt for brides to be cast in the very entertaining and successful show Four Weddings.

The show has four brides each episodes where they all go to each other wedding and score it. The highest score wins a swish honeymoon.

Hopefully Channel 7 are looking to get Chez from The Block as she would be gold. But if you want to apply go to the website here.

Four Weddings which was hosted by Fifi Box, was a surprise hit for Seven, with the double bonus for them that it is so cheap to make.

Source: TV Tonight

1 leah macklin { 08.18.11 at 4:21 pm }

it would be out of this world exsperience and a once in a life time orsam event,jam packed with nerves and adrenilin

2 Lauren { 05.01.12 at 8:34 pm }

Hey i am just wondering when the next episodes of four weddings is being filmed as i am due to get married the 9 feb 2013 and woud like to apply if filming is being done around this time…

3 leah macklin { 05.01.12 at 10:52 pm }

id love to get married but i dont have a nice male to marry.

4 Sarah Lowe { 02.11.13 at 11:28 am }

Would love to apply … been planning to get married just dont have the organiation under control would love to be married before 2015 been engaged for 3 years thanks

5 Burnetta Blanchett { 12.03.13 at 12:20 pm }

Wow !! My fiancé and I would love to apply for this show we ate trying to plan a wedding after having 2 kids and being engaged for almost 3 years. Being on the show would be a once in a life time experience.

6 Shae parr { 12.10.13 at 2:14 pm }

I was just wondering if you are still shooting weddings next year I am getting married 25 October 2014

7 shotgun { 12.10.13 at 2:36 pm }

Me and Darren want go on this show but my divorce isn’t final until March. Will there be time.

Please sign us up.

8 Lord Edmure Tully { 12.10.13 at 2:51 pm }

The Kingslayer and Lord Frey reckon Roslin and I should go on this show. Talk about putting a noose ’round your neck.

9 Beryl { 12.10.13 at 3:04 pm }

Bernie and I have been engaged for 50 years. Please take us RR. This show could get Bernie to commit.

Otherwise, I will marry Lord Tully.