The Amazing Race – Chad Again Makes Himself Look Like a Douche
Chad did not see the irony that he was going to U Turn the team that U Turned them. Earlier in the episode Chad had said he was going to U Turn the two doctors.
In this highly entertaining episode, Chad was not shown at his best. He shouted at everyone and basically came across as an arrogant douche. And Stephanie just kept on apologising to him. And now she is married and pregnant to him. (See previous blog post here)
But the episode highlight was when he was trash talking to Nat and Kat at the Roadblock. Nat and Kat were apologetic but he kept on going. I was hoping Nat would turn around and say “Well I was feeling bad about it, however since you are being a complete c**t about it I am glad I U Turned you.”
The Amazing Race is always at its best when the teams are thrown into the more confronting countries, and tonight it was Bangladesh. In fact I don’t think anyone seeing that episode is going to rush off and holiday there.
Highlights from the episode:
- Jill think rickshaws were wheelbarrows;
- Jill and Thomas getting tickets on an early flight to Dhaka while Chad and Stephanie ate burgers;
- Vicki telling Nick to keep cool when doing the rickshaw challenge;
- Phil looking a bit sweaty at the pit stop, but I don’t like the hair dye job; and
- Chad and Stephanie being eliminated.