Altiyan Childs Talks About The Plus Sides Of Celibacy

This could be go into the to much information file, however Altiyan Childs, spoke to Jo Casamento of the Sun Herald and found out probably more then she wanted to about his lack of sex life.

The article said:

…The singer, who has been celibate for years after his heart was broken by a former girlfriend, swears to S he is way beyond succumbing to humanly desires. He does have a slight fear, however, that submitting to a woman might change him and his powerhouse performances.

“I think I would have been tempted by things that would have corrupted me if I’d made it when I was younger,” Childs says.

“But now I have a very deep connection to what people call the energy, the force, the mystery of the earth – I call it God – my job is to break the laws of nature and become supernatural. That’s my goal and because of that, I don’t think I’m corruptible; I really believe that.”

Childs who says performing like a monkey for the X Factor spin off show was “torturous” reveals that after he had given up on his first attempt at a music career, he shut down the musical side of his life, destroying his guitar and any evidence of it.

“I mediated a lot, I practised celibacy, I don’t….” an at this point he went into even more detail about his highly publicised non-existent sex life.

“Let’s just say he doesn’t even love himself. “After my broken heart, I decided to experiment with abstinence and what happened was spectacular.

“It was about the 22nd day – it was really difficult – but after that it got easier and after about 40 to 50 days my body didn’t know what to do with all this sperm….it entered my bloodstream.

“It’s been incredible.”

I wonder if he has always talked like this? Janine saying she is Altiyan’s ex has been on the blog. If she is I would love to know does he always talk like this? Because sometimes I feel I need an interpreter.

Case in point is this interview Altiyan gave to Sydney Confidential.

Also I wonder what Natalie Garonzi thinks about him saying he didn’t like being on The Xtra Factor. If he wants to be an international superstar he has going to have to do a lot worse then that show to promote himself and his songs.

1 smauge { 11.28.10 at 3:23 pm }

This guy is either on drugs or needs drugs. Either way just STFU Altiyan.

2 rocky star { 11.28.10 at 8:34 pm }

Why is it when you dont agree with what people say, there always on drugs or need drugs. I too have been celebate for nearly 2.5 years, had plenty of offers – but I live for other things than just sex.

3 brain dead dave { 11.28.10 at 9:22 pm }

Unused sperm die. Idiot.

He needs to drive his forklift back into the cuckoo’s nest he came out of.

4 Giselle { 11.28.10 at 9:46 pm }

Don’t agree he’s going to ‘have’ to go on brainless talk back shows to ‘make it big’. haha. It’s his music that will do that for him and the occasional well chosen interview, plus genuine contact with his fans

5 seepi { 11.28.10 at 10:00 pm }

His mum appeared surprisingly normal on the last show – I was amazed.

On the other hand, nutty interviews will get him more notoriety, which is a good thing for his career really. I think he’s genuinely nutty as a fruitcake.

6 Culinary Boner { 11.28.10 at 10:09 pm }

FREE THE SPERM!…FREE THE SPERM!
PETA should make this their next big protest.
The poor little buggers are dying in there.

7 Kaylen { 11.28.10 at 10:15 pm }

X Factor spin off show? The Xtra Factor? … eh? That show was good, and there was nothing wrong with it?

Wtf is he on about? o.O

I’m so confused. :(

8 Wilson Australian Open X Tra { 11.28.10 at 11:57 pm }

[…] Altiyan Childs Talks About The Plus Sides Of Celibacy | reality … for those who have reality tv as their guilty pleasure. Reality Ravings | Australia's leading Reality TV blog! Also I wonder what Natalie Garonzi thinks about him saying he didn't like being on The Xtra Factor. If he wants to be an international superstar he has going to have to do a lot worse then that show to promote himself and his songs. Share: Digg · del.icio.us · Facebook · Google Bookmarks · StumbleUpon · Technorati; TwitThis; email · MySpace . […]

9 brain dead dave { 11.29.10 at 12:28 am }

Free His Willy.

10 Culinary Boner { 11.29.10 at 10:25 am }

According to Altiyan “the sperm entered my boodstream”.
Does this now officially make him a ‘knob’?

11 Jaime { 11.29.10 at 12:08 pm }

12 seepi { 11.29.10 at 1:36 pm }

Gives a whole new meaning to blue-blooded too!

13 Culinary Boner { 11.29.10 at 2:41 pm }

Clearly this is all just a spoof.

14 Sally { 11.29.10 at 4:21 pm }

First, I can’t believe you got coy about him saying he didn’t masturbate. And what’s the big deal about him not liking being on Xtra Factor, getting asked the same old questions again. Probably they all just wanted to get out and go home or out somewhere. I’m enjoying Alityan. He tries to give us something when he’s questioned by journos. Good on him. And I wouldn’t believe everything the journos say.

15 Reality Raver { 11.29.10 at 4:48 pm }

sally – I was just writing what the Sun-herald wrote. Agree this guy is great media, not the usual sanitised spun response. In fact for him it will ensure he stays in the public view a lot longer then most.

BDD, Seepi and CB – Hilarious

16 christa bradley { 12.01.10 at 7:24 pm }

Whatever works for you and him

17 Meggzzy { 01.27.11 at 1:48 am }

Love him Love him Love him…whateva he is offering, I’m hearin him & he is my guru!!! And his Dad is ‘father of the year’ !

18 smauge { 01.27.11 at 9:51 am }

Rocky Star – Not basing my statement on his celibacy alone. The guy is a creepy fruitcake. Sperm in his bloodstream? Do you REALLY want to support that statement??