Brynne Edelsten To Be On Dancing With The Stars – So Excited

Finally a bit of intelligent casting in reality TV land, with news that Brynne Edelsten may be cast in the upcoming season of Dancing With the Stars.

Ok finally someone in TV land has been reading my blog and realised that she is a reality TV star waiting to happen.

Brynne who came to fame by marrying Geoffry Edelsten will definitely give the Channel Seven show a ratings boost. I bet she won’t take any crap dished out by Todd McKenney. Now if they only just cast Charmaine Palavi as well, then I will be in reality TV heaven.

1 par3182 { 12.04.10 at 10:57 pm }

but don’t you have to be able to count to four to master any kind of dancing?

2 Reality Raver { 12.04.10 at 11:13 pm }

Par3182 – LOL true true but if they get a tutor for her now she should master it by Feb

3 smauge { 12.05.10 at 9:48 am }

It was only a matter of time. BTW Ms Palavi spells her name Charmyne. I think it’s meant to be pronounced thus – “Look at moy, I’m Charmyne.”

4 Colls Bolls { 12.06.10 at 9:56 am }

She’ll be able to supply all of her own costumes!

5 TMC { 12.06.10 at 1:39 pm }

If she does fall flat towards her face at least we will know she will bounce straight back up into the arms of her partner, just as her nips touch the ground. We wouldn’t want her to damage that gorgeous natural beauty she has been blessed with would we?

I wonder what Brynne was like at school… did her mother enter her into lots of Beauty pagents?
Would of she been in toddlers and Tiaras Circa 1990 if it had been in production then?

6 Culinary Boner { 12.06.10 at 2:30 pm }

I reckon they should also cast Warwick Crapper for the same series. No doubt this’d send some deja vu shudders up the spine for Dr Geoffrey.

7 TMC { 12.06.10 at 5:43 pm }